Visit no 3 begins

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Well iys that time again folks im sitting at heathrow its 7 deg c dry and i get on.an air china plane to peking in anout 1.5 hours ,then a flight to manila followed by a short hop.tp Davao 

Total travel time from heathrow to davao 26 hrs,hope i get a snooze on the flight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

Well iys that time again folks im sitting at heathrow its 7 deg c dry and i get on.an air china plane to peking in anout 1.5 hours ,then a flight to manila followed by a short hop.tp Davao 

Total travel time from heathrow to davao 26 hrs,hope i get a snooze on the flight

Hope you have a safe trip and get some rest. Look forward to hearing about your 3rd adventure. 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Keep us posted on your continued adventures. Have a safe comfortable flight too.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 11/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, bastonjock said:

Amping

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 11/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, bastonjock said:

im sitting at heathrow its 7 deg c dry

7 Degrees, same here in Cebu :whistling:

• Haha 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

The jet lag was bad this time ,it was just over 40 hours door to door as i worked all day before flying 

Anyhow ,im very happy with whats gone on , my jungalow is 98 percent finished ,its definatley philipino building standard but its paid for 

Ive had my first reak exposure to barangay life , my gf has her own house in a gated community, its been an experience on its own , videoke ,roosters and all 

Ive made to trip to our/my patch of land on the lower parts of mount APO , yes they most certainly have been digging deep holes either for treasure or water,the place is a complete contrast to baranguy life ,its at the end of a 5 minute walk from the concrete road ,a pathway that Will make the drive on a dirt bike interesting,just what im after

Ive psid to have the land cleared of unwanted bushes and flora , its got a flat top with a vertical drop on one side and a very steep slope on the other ,since clearing , ive increased my mango tree count by 30 and cocunut by 12 , ive got a couple of durians at least two avocados and a pair of cacao trees

In all im a very happy guy ,we get the house blessed on wednesday ,roasted pig meets scotch whisky lol

Here are a couple of photos 

Update looks like i cant upload them at the moment 

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

IMG-20181126-WA0003.jpegreceived_359919354582977.jpeg20181126_112031_001.jpg

20181126_114026.jpg20181126_111834.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing your adventures the house looks great!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Thanks for sharing your adventures the house looks great!

It will once he gets some heavy curtains to keep the light and heat out  :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Lol they have been on the videoke since about 7am this morning 

This is goimg to tske some getting used to