Another day in paradise...

Foreigner
Posted
Posted

I guess that I don't really have it so bad afterall. My biggest early morning disturbances are the sales calls at 7:30 AM... usually from Globe wanting me to upgrade to Fiber or local banks always wanting my wife to borrow money.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Unusual for my neck of the woods, but we have loud music two doors away today, from about 0830.  They are having a birthday party for their daughter, who might be turning 7.

Damn Americans!  I know the guy and I doubt that he has been blasting the music, but I suspect the wife has been taking advantage of a rented sound system all day, even though the party just started a while ago.  I can here the host doing all those tired old birthday games right now.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

No paradise today.  Lynne is grumpy because she got busy and forgot to watch Vice Ganda on Showtime. Remember the good ole days when we got to watch Willy and his Wowowee crew?  At least they were real girls.

• Haha 3

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes it was our friendly next door neighbour's combination of birthday party celebration for their daughter, and a blessing for the new house they've just completed.... which we attended later in the day. 

We're lucky.  The guy is an ex OFW, who speaks perfect English, and his wife is my wife's old school teacher from high school.

We have an excellent relationship with them... and no neighbours the other side of us (tree plantation and a small stream).

Behind us is paddy fields.

The (occasional) funerals travel along the small rural road in front of our houses.  :smile:

Edited by graham59

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

So far in this new place we are living it is very quiet.I don`t mind roosters as we had birds when I was young.Dogs barking when they are distressed are another thing I don`t like to see a dog tied on a piece of rope for it`s entire life and this sends it crazy which is why they yap yap yap.The locals are immune to it but I have seen recently some of them complain to the owners.

graham59
Posted
Posted

Nice house too: :smile:

46779810_1915383555175515_7314451758900576256_n.jpg