Cebu City, Lahug, Minglanilla, Guadalupe rent to own

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)

Does anyone know of any reputible and up to date rent to owns in the above locations or very close by? It's for a Filipino with a very small deposit.  Happy for anything under 1.5 peso.   We've done the usual web search and most are out of date or the information isn't reliable.  Looking for one that is currently ready to move in and not still on the architects table. Money is tight so looking for the budget version just to get a foot on the housing ladder. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Snowy79

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Happy for anything under 1.5 peso.

Well that confuses me.  1.5 (million) pesos or what.  It's obviously not 1.5 peso

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well that confuses me.  1.5 (million) pesos or what.  It's obviously not 1.5 peso

I want cheap. :wink: sorry I'll edit it. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
jane.chal
Posted
Posted

RFOs in these areas mentioned usually cost 3M to 4.5M pesos. There are RFOs ranging from 1.2M to 1.5M in Carcar City, another booming City in the south. Probably they will be building a new IT park and airport there.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you Jane, are you a Realtor? You are welcome here and have done nothing wrong but please read the forum rules. :tiphat:

RFO = Ready For Occupancy. Just so you know many of us here don't know industry acronyms. 

Jane, what have you heard exactly about a possible new airport near Car Car? That would be great but I don't see an area to locate it there. Years ago Gwen was involved in a scheme to reclaim land off shore there if I remember correctly. Perhaps that's the plan.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jane.chal said:

RFOs in these areas mentioned usually cost 3M to 4.5M pesos. There are RFOs ranging from 1.2M to 1.5M in Carcar City, another booming City in the south. Probably they will be building a new IT park and airport there.

We go thru Carcar on a fairly regular basis when traveling to Cebu City.  I would not consider the city to be "booming".  They will "probably" be building a new IT park and airport there?  Why would they build a new IT park, much less an airport an hour south of Cebu City?  As Ricky Ricardo used to say so many years ago; "Lucy - you got some splaining to do." :mocking:

• Like 2

jane.chal
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Mike J said:

We go thru Carcar on a fairly regular basis when traveling to Cebu City.  I would not consider the city to be "booming".  They will "probably" be building a new IT park and airport there?  Why would they build a new IT park, much less an airport an hour south of Cebu City?  As Ricky Ricardo used to say so many years ago; "Lucy - you got some splaining to do." :mocking:

I live in the south, so we know the whereabouts and what to expect in that place. You are right it's not yet booming in your terms. But for me watching the old heritage Hispanic Houses  on the road replaced by so many commercial buildings, banks, grocery stores, etc; And have truly seen the transformation,  it's booming in my own terms. 

Yes they are planning to build another more organized Economic Zone in Carcar. There will be another bridge to connect Cordova (Mactan Island) to the mainland South of Cebu.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jane.chal said:

Yes they are planning to build another more organized Economic Zone in Carcar

According to the philstar last year the plan is,,,,, He also announced the conversion of the old market into a "mini IT Park".
Read more at https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-news/2018/07/09/1831946/apura-highlights-success-carcars-30-month-plan#Zu0yvfjPCHytEv3b.99