Finding your wife or girlfriend.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We were going to the Mall shopping the other day.When we do this I always take extra care to know what my wife is wearing.

I do this because they have a tendency to wander off and when you look for them all you see is a mass of black haired ladies and any one of them from the back could be her.I have in the past thought I`d seen her and tapped a woman on the shoulder only to be confronted by a stranger( PS they get mad if you do this in the changing cubicle)

I am sometimes lucky and can spot my daughter but that is not often as she is shorter than the display rack/shelves.

So the other day I am thinking(and writing down) what I need to get. Whilst she got ready.

3 Times she changed her top before we left and I said"no wonder I can`t find you when you change so much,"you know what I look like" she said yeh right like looking for a needle in a haystack.

How many of you get this problem and how do you overcome it.

• Haha 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:unsure: I try very hard not to go shopping with mine that often :smile:

Always one,what are you doing being this coherent on a Sunday morning?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Always one,what are you doing being this coherent on a Sunday morning?

OH! just sitting waiting for HTMBO to come back from the Market, :89:Coherent! is Intelligence and as we know;

Inteligent and the fool.jpg :whistling:

jack 

Morning All Peter thinking.jpg Pink Shirt my mate so you can see me in Hypermart:hystery:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

OH! just sitting waiting for HTMBO to come back from the Market, :89:Coherent! is Intelligence and as we know;

Inteligent and the fool.jpg :whistling:

jack 

Morning All Peter thinking.jpg Pink Shirt my mate so you can see me in Hypermart:hystery:

Avoid springs to mind

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Avoid springs to mind

:89: And there was me Remembering your Name (Think about it)

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We were going to the Mall shopping the other day.When we do this I always take extra care to know what my wife is wearing.

I do this because they have a tendency to wander off and when you look for them all you see is a mass of black haired ladies and any one of them from the back could be her.I have in the past thought I`d seen her and tapped a woman on the shoulder only to be confronted by a stranger( PS they get mad if you do this in the changing cubicle)

I am sometimes lucky and can spot my daughter but that is not often as she is shorter than the display rack/shelves.

So the other day I am thinking(and writing down) what I need to get. Whilst she got ready.

3 Times she changed her top before we left and I said"no wonder I can`t find you when you change so much,"you know what I look like" she said yeh right like looking for a needle in a haystack.

How many of you get this problem and how do you overcome it.

Problem solved for your "kids"!

https://www.wareable.com/wearable-tech/the-best-kids-trackers

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

When they ask me if I'm looking for a wife I say sorry I've already got one but haven't got a girlfriend yet.:shades:

Anyway all you need to do is start talking to one of the sales girls and the next thing you know she will be standing by your elbow. Failing that open her facebook page and you will see exactly where she is.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I just stand in the same spot and usually Emma finds me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1