Her: Tell her buy u lunch!

Me: Coming honey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We were going to the Mall shopping the other day.When we do this I always take extra care to know what my wife is wearing.

I do this because they have a tendency to wander off

Same here. A big problem when she has forgotten her cell phone or turned the sound on it down. Even when she has the phone and I call or text her it can be difficult sometimes to understand where she is from her description.

It was a huge problem when we had a long layover at a large airport recently. She just took off and did not have her phone with her.

Sigh. I have tried and tried to impress on her the need to let me know, and ensure I acknowledge her, before she does this. But it doesn't seem to stick.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

I get her to dump me in the closest bar, and she comes to me when she's finished..... 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Mick said:

I get her to dump me in the closest bar, and she comes to me when she's finished..... 

:shades: How much does that cost  :whistling:

softail
Posted
Posted

Just hang out, she will find you when it’s time to cash out😋

• Like 3

Mick
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shades: How much does that cost  :whistling:

When I'm full of SM I dont care.... 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, earthdome said:

Same here. A big problem when she has forgotten her cell phone or turned the sound on it down. Even when she has the phone and I call or text her it can be difficult sometimes to understand where she is from her description.

It was a huge problem when we had a long layover at a large airport recently. She just took off and did not have her phone with her.

Sigh. I have tried and tried to impress on her the need to let me know, and ensure I acknowledge her, before she does this. But it doesn't seem to stick.

She usually has her phone but cannot hear it because it is in her bag.I now just tell her meet me at so and so but don`t take all day.If she wants to go long haul shopping she can go on her own.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mick said:

That was fine when I used to drink alcohol(weaker times) but when she came to get me I didn`t want to leave haha.

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

That was fine when I used to drink alcohol(weaker times) but when she came to get me I didn`t want to leave haha.

Weaker times or getting old? When I have more than 5 beers now I just play with the dogs and go to sleep.

lazy-pug-e1434053272287.jpg

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Finding your wife or girlfriend?

What happens when both your wife and girlfriend find you instead?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1