Very sick wife, no it was a scam

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I have been reading this topic from Dec 12. Have you still been sending her money.  If not surely she knows now something is amiss. She must be frantic by now  wondering when her next pay is coming. are you still sending her money?  if you are why??

• Like 1

TimL
Posted
Posted
On 1/13/2019 at 8:02 AM, bigmac said:

I'm getting different advice from different people. Some say follow the chain of command starting with the Brgy Catain and then others say.

NBI. No way would I go to local authorities. As many have pointed out ready, they could be her family or close friends of the family if it’s a small place. The Feds are the place to start.

TimL
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, bigmac said:

From what I have learned, the cyber crime division of the NBI will not touch this as it is not high profile and it happens daily.....

And did you get that info from the NBI themselves or are you taking someone else’s word for it?

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, TimL said:

NBI. No way would I go to local authorities. As many have pointed out ready, they could be her family or close friends of the family if it’s a small place. The Feds are the place to start.

1 hour ago, canadamale said:

I have been reading this topic from Dec 12. Have you still been sending her money.  If not surely she knows now something is amiss. She must be frantic by now  wondering when her next pay is coming. are you still sending her money?  if you are why??

Not a penny!

bigmac
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, TimL said:

Yeah....I have mixed feelings on that.

TimL
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, bigmac said:

As you wish my friend. Good luck either way. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, bigmac said:

For what it is worth and if that is the road you feel like taking you may find this link useful, as you go through the contents you will see the different ways you can do it. It is now a merry Go round Topic that for me, only You, can move forward on, Sorry that this has turned out as many suspected but for me, I think there is light at the end of the Tunnel, If you can see it then my friend go for it for your own peace of mind and retain some sanity in your life, then you can move on. :thumbsup:

http://dict.gov.ph/cybersecurity/

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, TimL said:

As you wish my friend. Good luck either way. 

thanks so much. I need lots of luck right now.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

For what it is worth and if that is the road you feel like taking you may find this link useful, as you go through the contents you will see the different ways you can do it. It is now a merry Go round Topic that for me, only You, can move forward on, Sorry that this has turned out as many suspected but for me, I think there is light at the end of the Tunnel, If you can see it then my friend go for it for your own peace of mind and retain some sanity in your life, then you can move on. :thumbsup:

http://dict.gov.ph/cybersecurity/

Thanks for the info and the good wishes.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bigmac said:

Thanks for the info and the good wishes.

If you buy me a Harley I will introduce my 20 year old sister in law to you! Kidding.:hystery:

• Haha 3

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic