Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

If you buy me a Harley I will introduce my 20 year old sister in law to you! Kidding.:hystery:

Laugh icon.jpg Somehow I really do not thing you are, call it Gut feeling But.....................:wink:

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, bigmac said:

Not a penny!

Then the wife must be going through panic mode wondering what is happening. If you have not been communicating with her she will not know if you are alive or dead. When she finds her meal ticket has come to a end she may  be inclined to take revenge. Especially if she thinks it will make her save face. If I were you I would be thinking twice of traveling to the Philippines any time soon. At least till found out what her feelings are on the matter. Not only her but also her pinoy boyfriend or husband if there is such a person.

Edited by canadamale
spelling
  • Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

If you buy me a Harley I will introduce my 20 year old sister in law to you! Kidding.:hystery:

6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

LOL!!!! I have one already to give you if she is worth her salt!

bigmac
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, canadamale said:

Then the wife must be going through panic mode wondering what is happening. If you have not been communicating with her she will not know if you are alive or dead. When she finds her meal ticket has come to a end she may  be inclined to take revenge. Especially if she thinks it will make her save face. If I were you I would be thinking twice of traveling to the Philippines any time soon. At least till found out what her feelings are on the matter. Not only her but also her pinoy boyfriend or husband if there is such a person.

Well, now that you mention it, she just this day tried to use her credit card that was supplied by me. Of course I have disabled it and her transaction was declined. She knows....

• Like 2
  • Love it 2

canadamale
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, bigmac said:

Well, now that you mention it, she just this day tried to use her credit card that was supplied by me. Of course I have disabled it and her transaction was declined. She knows....

if she know she will be going through her own hell. Personally I think you are as at fault as her. Any man that would marry a young women and then leave her alone for years on end, without the touch and sharing of a bed with her man is guilty of cruel and unusual punishment. In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you for everything she thought she could get. If you ever get fortunate again to have a young pinay in your life I hope you keep her close and  make love to her often. Good luck in seeking your revenge. In my humble opinion I would advise not to come to the Philippines. 

• Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted

I guess you would have no problems breaking the law yourself. "In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you" There is such a thing known as trust. If you can't trust them, they don't need to be in your life. I don't want or need your judgements......If you have sound advice, I'll take it but, do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

• Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

I guess you would have no problems breaking the law yourself. "In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you" There is such a thing known as trust. If you can't trust them, they don't need to be in your life. I don't want or need your judgements......If you have sound advice, I'll take it but, do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

Yes this is true.

Everyone has different circumstances in life and it's not for others to judge what should be done. 

• Like 5

bigmac
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes this is true.

Everyone has different circumstances in life and it's not for others to judge what should be done. 

Thank you.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, canadamale said:

it is no wonder she started to scam you for everything she thought she could get.

You don't know she didn't start off with the intent to scam him and the guy has just had his world turned upside down. 

The last thing he needs is people blaming him.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

You don't know she didn't start off with the intent to scam him and the guy has just had his world turned upside down. 

The last thing he needs is people blaming him.

That is how the world works now always blame the victim.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic