Very sick wife, no it was a scam

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I don't really have anything to add to this interesting topic, but I did want to be the 400th reply!

Bigmac, thanks for sharing and I hope sharing helps you deal with the situation.  Sometimes it helps to talk about stressful stuff, even if it is with semi-strangers on this forum.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I don't really have anything to add to this interesting topic, but I did want to be the 400th reply!

Bigmac, thanks for sharing and I hope sharing helps you deal with the situation.  Sometimes it helps to talk about stressful stuff, even if it is with semi-strangers on this forum.  

Thanks for your reply. I have gleaned lots of good information from many of the members here. I am so Happy that I joined. Thanks for the kind words.....

• Like 5

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Have you confronted her yet ? I am curious to hear her explanation.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Lou49 said:

Have you confronted her yet ? I am curious to hear her explanation.

Yes and basically it's one lie to cover up another lie. She knows I have rock solid evidence. She will not even contact me now.

• Like 1

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Hang in there......better days ahead.......I am the one who recommended Pointman. Are you satisfied with their services and performance ?

• Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

Hang in there......better days ahead.......I am the one who recommended Pointman. Are you satisfied with their services and performance ?

So far. Probably not done with him but, he did a lot in a short time and he is still doing things to enhance this case. Yeah, I would recommend him.

• Like 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, bigmac said:

So far. Probably not done with him but, he did a lot in a short time and he is still doing things to enhance this case. Yeah, I would recommend him.

Did you just say "short time" ?:shock_40_anim_gif:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, bigmac said:

Yes and basically it's one lie to cover up another lie. She knows I have rock solid evidence. She will not even contact me now.

You don't appear to be very heartbroken about the developments. Maybe you had your suspicions all along!:shades:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Did you just say "short time" ?:shock_40_anim_gif:

Yes.....? He was there a little less than a week.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bigmac said:

Yes.....? He was there a little less than a week.

I think that one passed you by. Short time in the Philippines is 2-4 hours hotel room where a boss takes his secutary or you take a working girl.

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic