Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, bigmac said:

I've noticed that by your profile pic. U look a lot like Clint Eastwood!

Jealous?:smile:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

You don't sound too broken up up about this whole thing other than the fact that you got hoodwinked out of a lot of money. Blind love? Or have you been taking the group for a ride?:89:

We all take things different to how others think we should act, yes some rant and rave and threaten to do this and that , but after the fact we all sit down and think back and you then realise it’s not all one persons fault .

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, stevewool said:

We all take things different to how others think we should act, yes some rant and rave and threaten to do this and that , but after the fact we all sit down and think back and you then realise it’s not all one persons fault .

Agree 100%..I'm one of those people that are always suspicious. That's why I've never been scammed!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

marine6357
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You don't sound too broken up up about this whole thing other than the fact that you got hoodwinked out of a lot of money. Blind love? Or have you been taking the group for a ride?:89:

Was thinking the same thing.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Agree 100%..I'm one of those people that are always suspicious. That's why I've never been scammed!:rolleyes:

Could you share your method so we can learn

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

How did they manage the above if nothing was wrong with her? 

I believe that I bought airlines tickets that were never used and she just sat at home pretending to be in Manila by  chat.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I will say to you as I have said one other in this group. YOU do not know my emotions or feelings. Nor, do you know my heart. A ride? Why in the h--l would I waste time? DO NOT  judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Lou49 said:

My 2 pesos : sever all ties, get the divorce, never communicate again. Forget revenge, you will be wasting time , money, and energy and you probably will not succeed. Stay far away from her and her family. You will be safe on another island if they can never know where u are. Happines is possible, there are lots of nice gals out there. Maybe try Cebu or Bohol or Luzon. Best of luck to you Mac.

Thanks Lou. You have certainly been a rock for me throughout this whole mess.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bigmac said:

I believe that I bought airlines tickets that were never used and she just sat at home pretending to be in Manila by  chat.

Did you buy the ticket or just sent the money, if you just sent the money I will say no more.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gary D said:

Did you buy the ticket or just sent the money, if you just sent the money I will say no more.

I paid for them unfortunately. Not to worry. All cash and her credit card is cut off.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic