Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Clermont
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Agree 100%..I'm one of those people that are always suspicious. That's why I've never been scammed!:rolleyes:

Come on, your talking to friends on this site,:hystery: I'm a bit like you, suspicious of people and my surroundings, but I can't honestly say I've never been scammed, diddled yes, scammed ?. :whistling:

• Like 5
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 1/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Kuya John said:

Wow you certainly look like Clint Eastwood!

I have been told that I sometimes give people the "Eastwood eye".  No idea why they say that. :whistling:

Self Portrait Small.jpg

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Could you share your method so we can learn

Don't be a dummy? Not so hard.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, bigmac said:

I will say to you as I have said one other in this group. YOU do not know my emotions or feelings. Nor, do you know my heart. A ride? Why in the h--l would I waste time? DO NOT  judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

But I AM allowed to have an opinion right? Where in my post did I JUDGE you? I'm suspicious by nature..that's all. Sorry if I angered you, but not sorry for stating my opinion.:wave:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have said this many many times here on this Forum and other places I visit and it it is true 99/100 times, Friends, fellow members "It is not what we say it is the way that we SAY it" :grouphugg:

• Like 2
  • Love it 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, bigmac said:

I believe that I bought airlines tickets that were never used and she just sat at home pretending to be in Manila by  chat.

So did philhealth really pay anything ? 

graham59
Posted
Posted

Blimey.

I ask my Mrs for a receipt if she spends 500 pesos ! :5795:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

Blimey.

I ask my Mrs for a receipt if she spends 500 pesos ! :5795:

:hystery: Forum and sarcasm warning.jpg :whistling: :smile:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Clermont said:

Come on, your talking to friends on this site,:hystery: I'm a bit like you, suspicious of people and my surroundings, but I can't honestly say I've never been scammed, diddled yes, scammed ?. :whistling:

I suppose you mean that you most likely had to pay a little more than a Filipino has to pay for something as being diddled? I'll have to google diddle. I don't want to make any enemies on the site..but holy crap...if you have your wits about you how can you get scammed out of large amounts of money with no vetting? The first thing I would have asked for was the hospital bill with letterhead..notarized. If I would have got it within 24 hours I might think it was real. If it took 3 or 4 days that gives them time to go get fakes. 

I'm not trying to be an A-Hole. Just want people to be cautious. :6:

• Like 4

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

It must be a real sickening feeling to have someone that you are married too behave in such a manner

If watched you tube vids where relationships have been broken up because of the familly wanting support from the kanu 

Unfortunately love can blind our ability to see through the scam , in some ways the best thing that bigmac has done is to come on this forum , there is a mine of i formation here , people who have been scammed them selves and people who have friends who were victims 

Id stay away from her part of the world , my personal view point us that it could have been much worse for bigmac , if you had got her to the states ,it woukd have ended in a very expensive divorce with american attorney's sucking you dry 

In some ways you  got off a lot lighter than might have been the case

• Like 5

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic