Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Clermont
Posted
Posted

It wasn't directed at only your posts, this segment had more twists and turns in it, that's why I quoted Dorothy Dicks. :thumbsup:

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Clermont said:

It wasn't directed at only your posts, this segment had more twists and turns in it, that's why I quoted Dorothy Dicks. :thumbsup:

I know but others are turning PI on me here. lol

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Philippines dramas can take many crazy twists and turns. You could not make some of this stupid shit up. That is why it is more fun in the Philippines. I am constantly astounded at some of the crazy things i see and hear.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
Just now, Lou49 said:

Philippines dramas can take many crazy twists and turns. You could not make some of this stupid shit up. That is why it is more fun in the Philippines. I am constantly astounded at some of the crazy things i see and hear.

I'm learning that Lou49. As this investigation goes forward, more and more information is comping forth. She has now actually admitted to lying about her health. Besides, what would I have to gain by joining this group other than some good, solid, and sound advice?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, bigmac said:

THIS is what I was told by her at the time! I have SINCE found out she is NOT SICK ALSO. Therefore I will say NO PHILHEALTH did not pay as there was NOTHING TO PAY FOR. Suspicious aren't we?

Mac, don’t take it personally. Yes, the majority here are suspicious 😱 something about Philippines I guess. 🐊

Also your story at first didn’t add up to me. I had doubts.

Sorry for all your painful experiences and hope you’re able to put all this behind you quickly.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Mac, don’t take it personally. Yes, the majority here are suspicious 😱 something about Philippines I guess. 🐊

Also your story at first didn’t add up to me. I had doubts.

Sorry for all your painful experiences and hope you’re able to put all this behind you quickly.

I don't take it so personally but, It does get on my nerves. Guess my nerves are a little bit frayed right now anyway.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, bastonjock said:

if you had got her to the states ,it would have ended in a very expensive divorce with american attorney's sucking you dry 

In some ways you  got off a lot lighter than might have been the case

I totally agree, especially if you had a divorce in California -- I got raped financially.

Triple LIKE Baston! 

• Like 3

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jake said:

I totally agree, especially if you had a divorce in California -- I got raped financially.

Triple LIKE Baston! 

There is a bright side....

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, bigmac said:

THIS is what I was told by her at the time! I have SINCE found out she is NOT SICK ALSO. Therefore I will say NO PHILHEALTH did not pay as there was NOTHING TO PAY FOR. Suspicious aren't we?

Easy to be suspicious. It's a matter of you say something then I recall something else you said so I went back to confirm.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

So... no Facebook friends' /relatives pages ?

Our wives can quickly sort through the 'chizmiz' for you, OP.

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic