Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bigmac said:

If I cannot trust them, I don't want or need them in my life and, I don't care where they are from.

Just because one person screwed you over shouldn't keep you from looking for an honest person. Believe that!

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Steve. Pull your head in. Not everyone had the so called task of seeing their wife more often. I know because I had the same problem. It's easy when you are both together in the same country but for some including me issues can cause people to be apart. How many OFW are there who are not together? What about the amount of kids that Lola takes care of while a family member is not there? Its happens and usually not by choice . 

Absolutely!

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Just because one person screwed you over shouldn't keep you from looking for an honest person. Believe that!

In time.....

bigmac
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Old55 said:

Mac, I edited (removed) the Facebook links of everyone except your own. I messaged JGF. IMO it’s his call to allow or not.

Hopefully everyone understands. We know you intended doing the right thing Mac.

I don't mind anyone having the facebook pages. After all, it is public information.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The next issue is there is a child mixed in the middle of this. I can assume bigmac has feelings for the child so what happens there.

I cry for the little girl. She is probably the most intelligent (always top of her class) and sweet child I have ever known. It is a shame that she is learning at a young age to cheat and lie. I love her dearly....and I am very concerned as to what will happen to her during all of this. I wish I could bring her here.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1
  • Sad 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, bigmac said:

I don't mind anyone having the facebook pages. After all, it is public information.

Thanks Mac, we know you’re trying to be transparent as some have made accusations. 

The forum is about Philippines and majority of members and owners live in Philippines. Because of the way laws are there it could be an issue calling out others as it were. Even though they are criminals we are the Foreigners.

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Thanks Mac, we know you’re trying to be transparent as some have made accusations. 

The forum is about Philippines and majority of members and owners live in Philippines. Because of the way laws are there it could be an issue calling out others as it were. Even though they are criminals we are the Foreigners.

Understood.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bigmac said:

I cry for the little girl. She is probably the most intelligent (always top of her class) and sweet child I have ever known. It is a shame that she is learning at a young age to cheat and lie. I love her dearly....and I am very concerned as to what will happen to her during all of this. I wish I could bring her here.

Yes Mac it is hard,, but you can't, the women has custody 99% of the time and being a foreigner you've got bucklies. It's hard, but instead of tearing your self apart, move on, if you don't your grief it will eat you up. like one OP said plenty of fish in the sea, just be a little bit more careful with the love you show your new partner. Most of us have been in similar situations in our home country. :thumbsup:

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

Yes Mac it is hard,, but you can't, the women has custody 99% of the time and being a foreigner you've got bucklies. It's hard, but instead of tearing your self apart, move on, if you don't your grief it will eat you up. like one OP said plenty of fish in the sea, just be a little bit more careful with the love you show your new partner. Most of us have been in similar situations in our home country. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic