Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Just don't sell the Harley. The Harley Gods know who is being naughty or nice!:28:

Thanks for the chuckle....I Needed that. lol

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bigmac, I wish you the best the fact is however this plays out it's painful. Your wife may indeed be very ill, that or she's playing you. Your private detective will likely soon know. Honestly I have my doubts about this whole thing. If your wife is able to receive the money she darn well could provide documents.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

Bigmac, I wish you the best the fact is however this plays out it's painful. Your wife may indeed be very ill, that or she's playing you. Your private detective will likely soon know. Honestly I have my doubts about this whole thing. If your wife is able to receive the money she darn well could provide documents.

Agreed.....

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Listen. I deleted posts here. For a start we are not and I already said we are not giving out personal FB links or anything. So members  and Bigmac stop it or I will delete the whole topic. 

• Thanks 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Listen. I deleted posts here. For a start we are not and I already said we are not giving out personal FB links or anything. So members  and Bigmac stop it or I will delete the whole topic. 

I didn't realize. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, bigmac said:

I didn't realize. 

Got to read the posts.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Apparently, the couple communicate by some means on Line, How I wonder?

My apologies if I caused offence with my 'Facebook' post.

I was making a comment in response to the 'how I wonder' comment from Jack Peterson, It was not my intention to imply anything adverse specifically about the OP's partner and was meant to be about 'Facebook and Filipinos' in general.  Sorry if it didn't read that way.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 12/23/2018 at 12:25 PM, hk blues said:

Interesting - Line is rather obscure in  both the USA and the Philippines - popular in Japan and Korea only.  

May mean nothing, or may mean something but it adds to the general intrigue.

Now, did Jack mean "online" or "on Line". I'm confused.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

Now, did Jack mean "online" or "on Line". I'm confused.

Don't be! as this particular bit is not of my doing (re FB) my part was just to say that the OP and his wife do chat online, the  thing about "line" I know nothing about. I guess I was wondering which of the Social media they use?

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Isn't the topic pretty much exhausted for new ideas anyway?

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic