Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, bigmac said:

Thanks for the clarification.

You kinda look like me except I have less hair on the noggin. Been shaving my head since 1999 to hide my bald spot.:Caught:

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

just  moving on.png as it is going nowhere now :wink:

image231.jpg

• Haha 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You kinda look like me except I have less hair on the noggin. Been shaving my head since 1999 to hide my bald spot.:Caught:

Yeah....someone said to me my hair was really turning white. I said, it's ok as long as it don't turn loose!

TimL
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 12/22/2018 at 10:49 PM, bigmac said:

Thanks for your input. I am currently working on trying to get over there and perhaps travel around for a couple of days, "incognito" to see what I can find out. I have also contacted a PI so, we will see in the coming weeks. Thanks again.

I trust that you plan to hire a PI far enough away from her so that there is minimal possibility of them knowing one another. It might cost a bit more but may provide more peace of mind. Here though, wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the PI told her what was up in order to get a cut. 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by TimL
Typo
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, TimL said:

I trust that you plan to hire a PI far enough away from her so that there is minimal possibility of them knowing one another. It might cost a bit more but may provide more peace of mind. Here though, wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the PI told her what was up in order to get a cut. 🙄🙄🙄

Sad but true  I'd work on the principle that by now if no documentation has been forthcoming then it's a con.  Once the money stops flowing things may change. Maybe even a miraculous cure.  

• Like 3

TimL
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Sad but true  I'd work on the principle that by now if no documentation has been forthcoming then it's a con.  Once the money stops flowing things may change. Maybe even a miraculous cure.  

Yep... totally agree. It’s a double edged sword either way. If we’re all wrong, then she’s in a bad way but if we’re right, then he’s been played.  Crappy situation either way it goes. 😔

• Sad 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, TimL said:

Yes and he is an American living in the Phil's. I don't doubt what you say though. I learned that there a peso is a peso no matter how you come about getting it. Thanks!

bigmac
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, TimL said:

Yep... totally agree. It’s a double edged sword either way. If we’re all wrong, then she’s in a bad way but if we’re right, then he’s been played.  Crappy situation either way it goes. 😔

It's like my dear departed dad would say: "It's like being stuck between the devil and deep blue sea"

• I'm Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
On 12/24/2018 at 9:05 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Scratching Head.jpg I tend to think only the poster of that statement will be able to enlighten us all.

Agreed

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 12/27/2018 at 9:26 PM, bigmac said:

Yes and he is an American living in the Phil's. I don't doubt what you say though. I learned that there a peso is a peso no matter how you come about getting it. Thanks!

Sounds like someone we all know about. Initials P.P. If it's the same guy..he passed away recently in another country. He used to offer the private investigator service without even being qualified to do so, among many other ventures that he advertised. Maybe not!:wink:

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic