Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Sounds like someone we all know about. Initials P.P. If it's the same guy..he passed away recently in another country. He used to offer the private investigator service without even being qualified to do so, among many other ventures that he advertised. Maybe not!:wink:

Petrea has not lived in the Philippines for several years. Another person took over the PI work. Not sure what qualifications are required to be a PI anyway. 

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
On 12/21/2018 at 6:56 AM, bigmac said:

Actually, I just turned 65 and I am now on Medicare. I have no idea if that will cover her.

I'm very sure that Medicare covers only persons aged 65 and above. Not sure if one would need to be a citizen. Medicaid can cover low-income individuals of any age.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Sounds like someone we all know about. Initials P.P. If it's the same guy..he passed away recently in another country. He used to offer the private investigator service without even being qualified to do so, among many other ventures that he advertised. Maybe not!:wink:

No.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Petrea has not lived in the Philippines for several years. Another person took over the PI work. Not sure what qualifications are required to be a PI anyway. 

No, this one was recommended by someone who posted on here in response to me. HIghly recommended. 

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

I'm very sure that Medicare covers only persons aged 65 and above. Not sure if one would need to be a citizen. Medicaid can cover low-income individuals of any age.

Right. Just turned 65 in August and I don't know that much about medicare yet.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bigmac said:

No, this one was recommended by someone who posted on here in response to me. HIghly recommended. 

If it's Larry then it was Petras business before. Petra had to leave the country due to charges brought against him but is now deceased. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lou49
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If it's Larry then it was Petras business before. Petra had to leave the country due to charges brought against him but is now deceased. 

Paul Petrea moved to Cambodia years ago. He died of cancer a few months ago. Larry has been an independent operator for about ten years. 

bigmac
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

53 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

Paul Petrea moved to Cambodia years ago. He died of cancer a few months ago. Larry has been an independent operator for about ten years. 

Aren't you the one who recommended....Pointman?

Lou49
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, bigmac said:

Aren't you the one who recommended....Pointman?

Yes. Larry and his Filipina wife have operated  “ Pointman “ independently for about ten years now. They also assist and expedite visa services for natives wishing to travel abroad.

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

Yes. Larry and his Filipina wife have operated  “ Pointman “ independently for about ten years now. They also assist and expedite visa services for natives wishing to travel abroad.

17 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

He is starting after the first of the year.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic