Very sick wife, no it was a scam

canadamale
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

There are proper channels for maintenance. I'm pretty certain lying about a terminal disease isn't one of them. :whistling:

I did not mean to imply that she was in anyway acting proper. 

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, canadamale said:

if he is  married to the woman and sending her say 800 dollars US a month, cannot she say that is her support money. Is there not also a child involved. As for lying about the health issues  would she not only say that is the only way I can get the cheap old basturd to support us. If he does not want to support her stop sending money, but in the end she is still his wife and leagally intiitled to his support.

I have supported her and the child very well. However $500 weekly for two years to get her meds for a fake disease....That's just a little over the top, wouldn't you say?

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, canadamale said:

I did not mean to imply that she was in anyway acting proper. 

Well, she is......

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, TimL said:

Exactly. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I'm glad you agree.....

canadamale
Posted
Posted
Just now, bigmac said:

I have supported her and the child very well. However $500 weekly for two years to get her meds for a fake disease....That's just a little over the top, wouldn't you say?

2000 US dollars a month?? Your wife must of been living like a queen.    

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, TimL said:

Yes, I read the same. When there was blatant evidence, it was in fact pursued. Not long ago in Lapu-lapu, a Filipina scammed a foreigner for a house. 

If forget the particulars but, he did in fact prevail. It certainly seems plausible that someone faking lymphoma in order to steal money from a foreigner is about as bad as it gets and shouldn’t be hard at all to prove. However, on another note, they are married and the what’s mine is yours theory may come into play, who knows. In the Lapu-Lapu case it was a promise of marriage and they were building the marital home and I think that she was already married to someone else.

We have never lived together in the USA. She cannot touch anything here.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, canadamale said:

2000 US dollars a month?? Your wife must of been living like a queen.    

She has been. Figure that in pesos! She is a multi millionaire.

canadamale
Posted
Posted

did you not go visit your wife in the two years she was dying from cancer? you could of flown her to the best hospital in Manila and got her checked for two weeks money.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, canadamale said:

did you not go visit your wife in the two years she was dying from cancer? you could of flown her to the best hospital in Manila and got her checked for two weeks money.

I realize that. Like a fool, I trusted her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

she is your wife man, and you believe she had terminal cancer. sell the Harley go see her, get her the best medical care you can. do not depend on anyone else  to take care of her. she is/was your wife. Would of saved you lots of stress and headache.  

Edited by canadamale

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic