Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, canadamale said:

she is your wife man, and you believe she had terminal cancer. sell the Harley go see her, get her the best medical care you can. do not depend on anyone else  to take care of her. she is/was your wife. Would of saved you lots of stress and headache.  

You're missing the point. She is NOT sick at all in any way. No hospital there has any record of her being seen. I have that on video.

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

yes but you believed she was sick, you should of been concerned enough for your wife to see to it personally she was receiving the best care possible. Two years is a long time not to go for at the least a visit to check up on her.  would of saved you a pile of cash and maybe you could of saved your marriage.

Edited by canadamale

canadamale
Posted
Posted

just curious in all the time you were married how much time did you spend together?

bigmac
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, canadamale said:

yes but you believed she was sick, you should of been concerned enough for your wife to see to it personally she was receiving the best care possible. Two years is a long time not to go for at the least a visit to check up on her.  would of saved you a pile of cash and maybe you could of saved your marriage.

Not knowing any of our circumstances....Thanks for your input.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, bigmac said:

Which I hope to do. Problem is, I'd still like to meet a GOOD filipino. I have a lot to offer..... 

I'm just interested - Why are you so interested in meeting a Filipino in particular rather than an American, considering the baggage that comes with many mixed relationships?  

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I only know what you have posted here sir. you thought your wife you never see was scamming you for money. You hired a private eye to check her out and you found that she was scammimg you. I believe it would of cheaper and less stressful to sell the bike a year ago and check the situation out in person and also get to see the wife.I feel your pain, it would of just been so much easier if you had did things differently.

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, canadamale said:

I only know what you have posted here sir. you thought your wife you never see was scamming you for money. You hired a private eye to check her out and you found that she was scammimg you. I believe it would of cheaper and less stressful to sell the bike a year ago and check the situation out in person and also get to see the wife.I feel your pain, it would of just been so much easier if you had did things differently.

That would change things how? A scammer is going to scam.....

bigmac
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm just interested - Why are you so interested in meeting a Filipino in particular rather than an American, considering the baggage that comes with many mixed relationships?  

A GOOD filipino woman will stick to her culture. LOL.........do you know anything about American women? Divorce here is so common it is unreal.

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

Please explain what you mean by, "I do actually think she has been named on FB". Personally, I am not a vengeful person but, in this case....I have chat screens going back to the time we met and every receipt where I have sent money.

Camiguin is a very small island. It is possible that your wifes family have connections in the local police who might be 'encouraged' to bury any investigation. My wife, who has been following this thread with interest, suggests that you show the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) the evidence instead.

They will have an office in Cagayan de Oro which is the main administration of Region 10, to which Camiguin belongs.

You can get more info here:   nbi.gov.ph      Your wifes scam would certainly constitute fraud and may well fall under the jurisdiction of their cyber crime division. There is a section there on how to report scammers.  There are very heavy penalties including large fines and up to 20 years in prison for persons so convicted.

They have an email (cyber crime division):    ccd@nbi.gov.ph which might be a place to start.

Ken

• Like 4

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, canadamale said:

she is your wife man, and you believe she had terminal cancer. sell the Harley go see her, get her the best medical care you can. do not depend on anyone else  to take care of her. she is/was your wife. Would of saved you lots of stress and headache.  

Would have, could have, might have, should have...all in the past now.  All you can do is live and learn.  I'm sorry for your experience Big Mac but as others have said there are some real honest living women here who won't take advantage of you and treat you like a king.  I'm fortunate to be married to one for 33 years. 

Don't give up.

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic