Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I have a gut feeling this topic is going no where now. If You Big Mac want to add some meaningful discussion since you were and are the OP I will leave it open but if not its a waste of time. For the sake of others in the future I would have like to read how the scam unraveled but it seems to me bigmac is clamming up so where do we go from here? 

I was just thinking that very same thought JGF.  I think this topic has run its course.

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The PI is American and not that is a guarantee for anything but is well known so if he was out to rip people off then his ass would have been history years ago. 

He (and his Filipina wife) are definitely doing what they were hired for. I have some video and more to come plus, pic's and other pertinent info.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing that Mac.

Know how you must feel, many of us have been used and hurt in the past too.

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Thanks for sharing that Mac.

Know how you must feel, many of us have been used and hurt in the past too.

Thanks for your empathy. It's pure hell....

• Like 3

Lou49
Posted
Posted

And thank you for sharing your experience. Your story might save others a lot of pain.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bigmac said:

I would appreciate it if you would leave this open as I am getting quite a bit of info and good advice from the members here. What more can I tell you?

Thank you. Yes I know its a difficult time. Hang in there. 

What more you can you  tell me is up to you,

Everyone has a different idea and we do not know your wife or her family  but I will give my thoughts. Yes make her life hard if possible but also keep yourself at a distance.  Don't let it consume you as it will eat your life away with the end result basically nothing gained. 

Members have said, plenty of fish in the sea here which is true but in your case let them swim while until your head i clear . 

• Like 3

roddavis
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Members have said, plenty of fish in the sea here which is true but in your case let them swim while until your head i clear . 

Can't agree more! Been married to my filipina going on 27 years now! Don't let the little head govern your life, just use your big head all the time with maybe suggestions from the little one occasionally! They are here friend. My golden rule is if you meet one, listen! If you hear "I need" or "I want", RUN! And if you can't get them to say such things, walk around the mall here and say "Oh look at the nice jewelry, "Do you want anything"" Same with clothes! Always catches a ladies eye's Then the true self is exposed! My girl when I was dating just said I don't need anything!

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, roddavis said:

Can't agree more! Been married to my filipina going on 27 years now! Don't let the little head govern your life, just use your big head all the time with maybe suggestions from the little one occasionally! They are here friend. My golden rule is if you meet one, listen! If you hear "I need" or "I want", RUN! And if you can't get them to say such things, walk around the mall here and say "Oh look at the nice jewelry, "Do you want anything"" Same with clothes! Always catches a ladies eye's Then the true self is exposed! My girl when I was dating just said I don't need anything!

Thank you for your advice.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Thank you. Yes I know its a difficult time. Hang in there. 

What more you can you  tell me is up to you,

Everyone has a different idea and we do not know your wife or her family  but I will give my thoughts. Yes make her life hard if possible but also keep yourself at a distance.  Don't let it consume you as it will eat your life away with the end result basically nothing gained. 

All along, I have planned to expose all if for no other reason to expose her. However, I want to do it once. I want all the info ini from the PI. Then I can compile a message here for all. Thanks for everything to everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

And thank you for sharing your experience. Your story might save others a lot of pain.

All along, I have planned to expose all if for no other reason to expose her. However, I want to do it once. I want to post FACTS and nothing less. I want all the info ini from the PI. Then I can compile a message here for all. Thanks for everything to everyone!

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic