Very sick wife, no it was a scam

graham59
Posted
Posted

Oh yes.... plenty of grasping hands still waiting to get hold of what's left.

Number one.... the Filipino lawyers.

If all of these allegations turn out to be the truth of the matter, then I would recommend that you 'put it down to experience', and give this lady and her family a very wide berth.

Oh, and my Mrs says.... please pass on to us the Facebook (and they ALL have at least one these days) link for the lady, and she'll happily do a few checks for you, OP... free gratis.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

With respect to Bigmac

Clint Eastwood ? Arizona Kid is entitled to his opinion.

It has crossed my mind that Bigmac is either a sucker for love, yes I've been there, or this could  well be another

type of scam, by person or persons unknown to gain sympathy and money from members of the forum from the outset.

Without disrespect Bigmac has opened up to us all, but how do we know it's the truth?

It's a sad fact of the world we live in today, when you have to try to decide what is true and what isn't, because of how low some people stoop to obtain money or property......JB

Foot note:

O/P states " We have a fundraiser on F/B if anyone is interested"

If this Lady has conned Bigmac out of a lot money, how many other goodhearted people have contributed to this scam ?....

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 5

bigmac
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So did philhealth really pay anything ? 

I can only say that she is not REALLY sick. So, philhealth has nothing to pay for.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Mike J said:

I have been told that I sometimes give people the "Eastwood eye".  No idea why they say that. :whistling:

Self Portrait Small.jpg

LOL!

bigmac
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kuya John said:

With respect to Bigmac

Clint Eastwood ? Arizona Kid is entitled to his opinion.

It has crossed my mind that Bigmac is either a sucker for love, yes I've been there, or this could  well be another

type of scam, by person or persons unknown to gain sympathy and money from members of the forum from the outset.

Without disrespect Bigmac has opened up to us all, but how do we know it's the truth?

It's a sad fact of the world we live in today, when you have to try to decide what is true and what isn't, because of how low some people stoop to obtain money or property......JB

Foot note:

O/P states " We have a fundraiser on F/B if anyone is interested"

If this Lady has conned Bigmac out of a lot money, how many other goodhearted people have contributed to this scam ?....

The fundraiser has long since been removed. I started it because I BELIEVED she was sick and I was going broke supporting her. Believe as you wish. It's your right and, thanks for not judging me. It's all in how you say it...... 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, bigmac said:

I can only say that she is not REALLY sick. So, philhealth has nothing to pay for.

This is what you said on page 3.  So did Philhealth pay or not? 

I flew her to St Lukes where she was diagnosed. Philhealth DID PAY FOR two extremely expensive treatments of rituxan for the non hodgkins lymphoma. One in Manila and then two weeks later at the hospital on her island.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is what you said on page 3.  So did Philhealth pay or not? 

THIS is what I was told by her at the time! I have SINCE found out she is NOT SICK ALSO. Therefore I will say NO PHILHEALTH did not pay as there was NOTHING TO PAY FOR. Suspicious aren't we?

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

This is better than a Dorothy Dicks novel, I can't wait for the last chapter. :whistling:

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Clermont said:

This is better than a Dorothy Dicks novel, I can't wait for the last chapter. :whistling:

Yep, it's getting that way. Some people have a hard time accepting that what I say is the truth.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic