Very sick wife, no it was a scam

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, bigmac said:

The fundraiser has long since been removed. I started it 

Then I guess there is at least 1 face book account which can yield up no end, care to allow us to explore the one you used to set up the "Go Fund me" We are just trying to help you get to the Bottom of all this Mac  :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN
  • Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bigmac said:

I'm learning that Lou49. As this investigation goes forward, more and more information is comping forth. She has now actually admitted to lying about her health. Besides, what would I have to gain by joining this group other than some good, solid, and sound advice?

Lots of great advice is given from many folk on here, plus lots more advice that people don’t want to hear or act upon too.

Now as I don’t know you and your wife or the wives family all we can go on is what you are saying, now you are saying she has admitted lying about her health, may I ask who too and for what reasons, was she forced to do this by someone else.

I am presuming here that you have not brought a house for you both too live in over in the Philippines so if she does live with other family members like her parents and living there without you being there to control things to your liking she is under her parents control, now this could be great for some people and families , but there are the few who could take advantage of this and before you know it You are on a road to a bad marriage.

May I ask from being married those few years ago how many times did you visit your wife, plus before all this started was there a budget you was sending weekly/monthly , remember none of this is anyone’s business other then yours, but we are here to help .

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Clint Eastwood ? Arizona Kid is entitled to his opinion.

You're the good..big macs scammer is the bad..and I'm the ugly. There, I said it. I'm a very easy guy to get along with. Just ask any one of my 4 ex wives.:2245_safe:

bigmac
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Easy to be suspicious. It's a matter of you say something then I recall something else you said so I went back to confirm.

I understand. Much easier for me to be suspicious after all this as well...

bigmac
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

Lots of great advice is given from many folk on here, plus lots more advice that people don’t want to hear or act upon too.

Now as I don’t know you and your wife or the wives family all we can go on is what you are saying, now you are saying she has admitted lying about her health, may I ask who too and for what reasons, was she forced to do this by someone else.

I am presuming here that you have not brought a house for you both too live in over in the Philippines so if she does live with other family members like her parents and living there without you being there to control things to your liking she is under her parents control, now this could be great for some people and families , but there are the few who could take advantage of this and before you know it You are on a road to a bad marriage.

May I ask from being married those few years ago how many times did you visit your wife, plus before all this started was there a budget you was sending weekly/monthly , remember none of this is anyone’s business other then yours, but we are here to help .

Lives with her parents. Admitted it to me via chat. I have suspected her parents especially her dad from the  onset of this to have encouraged her. Been there twice 3+ weeks at a time. Yes, I supplied her with a credit card, $500 limit plus if she needed cash, I would send it.

bigmac
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Then I guess there is at least 1 face book account which can yield up no end, care to allow us to explore the one you used to set up the "Go Fund me" We are just trying to help you get to the Bottom of all this Mac  :smile:

Since it has been taken down, all I can supply you with is the link I used to create it.

Edited by Old55

bigmac
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 1/20/2019 at 12:10 PM, graham59 said:

So... no Facebook friends' /relatives pages ?

Our wives can quickly sort through the 'chizmiz' for you, OP.

Mine: 

Good luck and thank you...

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

Lives with her parents. Admitted it to me via chat. I have suspected her parents especially her dad from the  onset of this to have encouraged her. Been there twice 3+ weeks at a time. Yes, I supplied her with a credit card, $500 limit plus if she needed cash, I would send it.

Mac no one should have to go through what you are going through.

But what was you thinking or wanting, marriying a lady and in the 2 and a bit years you have been married you have seen each other face to face for 6 weeks, that’s not a marriage that’s a trophy wife to show people back home look what I’ve got.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but also being real about our needs for our future must be thought about, think on you have not just ruined your life ,you may have ruined your wife’s life too, ‘the cash cow has gone’.

In the last 8 years of being married there has not been more then 3 weeks of not being with each other, yes we are lucky we live together in England.

Sorry to be so harsh but I don’t think I can add anymore to this thread, good luck in what ever you decide to do .

bigmac
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Mac no one should have to go through what you are going through.

But what was you thinking or wanting, marriying a lady and in the 2 and a bit years you have been married you have seen each other face to face for 6 weeks, that’s not a marriage that’s a trophy wife to show people back home look what I’ve got.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but also being real about our needs for our future must be thought about, think on you have not just ruined your life ,you may have ruined your wife’s life too, ‘the cash cow has gone’.

In the last 8 years of being married there has not been more then 3 weeks of not being with each other, yes we are lucky we live together in England.

Sorry to be so harsh but I don’t think I can add anymore to this thread, good luck in what ever you decide to do .

We will be married 3 years this coming April 18, NOT 8. I have known her about 6 years. I didn't ruin her life. SHE ruined her own life by running this scam. Place the responsibility where it belongs. Me? I will survive this...I'm not ruined.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mac, I edited (removed) the Facebook links of everyone except your own. I messaged JGF. IMO it’s his call to allow or not.

Hopefully everyone understands. We know you intended doing the right thing Mac.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic