Very sick wife, no it was a scam

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear that.:console:

Frankly, from what you've shared things did not add up. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 12/25/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jack Peterson said:

victor meldrew.jpg John Mcenroe.jpg

JD my friend :smile: lets is get this straight OK it was hk that first said this so please, do not muddy the waters any more, putting members posted quote to others causes problems :wink: :thumbsup: this Topic is now getting away from the issue which I am sure is starting to rub many

I'm late catching up on this - Absolutely correct Jack - It was indeed me and attributing quotes to others just adds more mud to already muddy waters.

• Like 1

TimL
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bigmac said:

Larry is working on this now but, it is looking like it may be a scam....after almost 6 years.

Oh man, so sorry to hear this. If it turns out that it is, they do have anti-fraud laws here. I would try and get her jammed up on fraud charges. In fact, I would make it my new mission in life. Hahaha

Hopefully you still have all of your emails, texts etc. 

Again, really sorry man. At least you’ll be able to save some money going forward and thankfully you caught it before you liquidated.

Hang in there and good luck Bro. 

Edited by TimL
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

More fish in the sea... More fish in the sea. Especially in this part of the world.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bigmac said:

Larry is working on this now but, it is looking like it may be a scam....after almost 6 years.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you've found out in time before you cleared yourself out. It's becoming more of a reoccurring theme sadly as the internet reaches more of the population. 

I've had a couple of so called good friends try to screw me over here and at the start before I switched onto the culture I would have fallen for it. 

I live in an area with a reputation for bar girls. It's an eye opener the things I'm seeing and hearing. I play in a pool league and mix with a lot of expats. In six months I've discovered three guys married to bar girls that still do services on the side. One girl who told her long term partner she had no children suddenly get her daughter dropped off by a relative who had had enough of her lies. The same girl was also a bar girl and is pregnant again. Unfortunately for her her partner who is in his 60s had a vasectomy years ago. Another Western friend whose partner gave birth to what he thinks is his kid when it's clearly 100% Filipino, and another friend who went to sell his bar being told by his Filipino business partners who never paid a penny into the company that they own it and not him. He'd employed them for years as workers but silent business partners . On further investigation they'd bought a 2m peso house on 400 peso per day wages, they'd been stealing from him all along. 

I'd say at least 60% of my mates have been screwed for various sums. You can still rise again. Look after number one. Good luck. 

• Like 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JeSsDaDdY said:

More fish in the sea... More fish in the sea. Especially in this part of the world.

Yep....and correspondingly more fraudulent fish too! 

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you've found out in time before you cleared yourself out. It's becoming more of a reoccurring theme sadly as the internet reaches more of the population. 

I've had a couple of so called good friends try to screw me over here and at the start before I switched onto the culture I would have fallen for it. 

I live in an area with a reputation for bar girls. It's an eye opener the things I'm seeing and hearing. I play in a pool league and mix with a lot of expats. In six months I've discovered three guys married to bar girls that still do services on the side. One girl who told her long term partner she had no children suddenly get her daughter dropped off by a relative who had had enough of her lies. The same girl was also a bar girl and is pregnant again. Unfortunately for her her partner who is in his 60s had a vasectomy years ago. Another Western friend whose partner gave birth to what he thinks is his kid when it's clearly 100% Filipino, and another friend who went to sell his bar being told by his Filipino business partners who never paid a penny into the company that they own it and not him. He'd employed them for years as workers but silent business partners . On further investigation they'd bought a 2m peso house on 400 peso per day wages, they'd been stealing from him all along. 

I'd say at least 60% of my mates have been screwed for various sums. You can still rise again. Look after number one. Good luck. 

I wonder why so many guys leave their brain at the airport when they arrive in SE Asian countries?

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I wonder why so many guys leave their brain at the airport when they arrive in SE Asian countries?

I think it falls out of their under wear.  :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

They start using their wrong head to think with!:laugh:

• Like 4

TimL
Posted
Posted

Vagina is powerful. 💪🏻

• Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic