Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Old55 said:

Sorry to hear that.:console:

Frankly, from what you've shared things did not add up. 

Yep....you're right, it didn't.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Bigmac,

Sorry to hear that your wife and her family were scamming you regarding her illness. I am curious about the US Spouse Visa. Did you file the paperwork with USCIS or was your wife handling everything? I wonder if perhaps that was also a way to scam money from you.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, earthdome said:

Bigmac,

Sorry to hear that your wife and her family were scamming you regarding her illness. I am curious about the US Spouse Visa. Did you file the paperwork with USCIS or was your wife handling everything? I wonder if perhaps that was also a way to scam money from you.

AS of now, she has no visa and I did all the work with an attorney (late into it) and uscis.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I would not bother as you have almost no chance of a result.Put it down to experience and learn from it, don`t waste another big chunk of your life dealing with the system here.

I have read somewhere that in some circumstances a foreigner has won. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bigmac said:

Yep....you're right, it didn't.

Can you share what was exactly found out and how the proof against her stacked up and also how she has now reacted? In other words how was it proven that it was a scam and what happened when exposed? 

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I have read somewhere that in some circumstances a foreigner has won. 

More evidence to come but, as it stands now there is more than enough to prove fraud through cyber crime.

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Can you share what was exactly found out and how the proof against her stacked up and also how she has now reacted? In other words how was it proven that it was a scam and what happened when exposed? 

I'll be happy to do this later. Right now, she doesn't' know that I know. More to come.

• Like 5

bigmac
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Viking said:

You better prepare for a long fight with a very slim chance of success  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

For sure, there are some foreigners who have won against their pinay wifes but the odds are definitely against you.

I understand you feel like you wanna fight right now but my advice is to put it behind you and move on, its not worth all the problems it will give you.

Even if you will win there will be no money left to pay you back.

Think of your own Health, its more important than the money you lost. We are not getting younger and getting an heartattack is easy to get from situations like this.

Take care of yourself and try to be positive

Thanks for the good wishes and advice.

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic