Very sick wife, no it was a scam

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I am sorry to hear that you found out you were being scammed, I know how that sucks (personal experience, happened to me with a previous Girl Friend).  Just a small piece of advice if I may... don't let revenge become your experience of the Philippines, there really are some wonderful women here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Im sorry to hear about your situation  , there are good and bad people here in the Philippines we all hope that we have found a good one , but hearing stories like this it makes you realise that it can happen to anyone

bigmac
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Im sorry to hear about your situation  , there are good and bad people here in the Philippines we all hope that we have found a good one , but hearing stories like this it makes you realise that it can happen to anyone

Be careful, be very careful. Wish I could find one of the "good ones".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I have read somewhere that in some circumstances a foreigner has won. 

I know of 1 expat who won, it took him 12 years and the judge wanted him to pay the guilty persons fees.

• Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I know of 1 expat who won, it took him 12 years and the judge wanted him to pay the guilty persons fees.

I'm not an expat. I am in NC USA but good grief!

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

I'm not an expat. I am in NC USA but good grief!

Well in that case I would just forget it as it will take a lot of hearings to sort out.Even if you were to get a lawyer to do it for you it would probably not get done.Save your money and move on mate just be more careful next time.Maybe you should keep reading this site and get more information about what can happen here.

• Like 4

bigmac
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well in that case I would just forget it as it will take a lot of hearings to sort out.Even if you were to get a lawyer to do it for you it would probably not get done.Save your money and move on mate just be more careful next time.Maybe you should keep reading this site and get more information about what can happen here.

Thanks for your input. What else have I got to do now until I die?

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic