Very sick wife, no it was a scam

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Well I'd be going for revenge. The court system normally isn't as bad here as people make out when you have clear evidence, just takes ages. Even just filing a case and nothing happening will make her and her family the joke of the town and Filipinos hate that.
Lying to your husband that you've got cancer to make a few $s? Doesn't get much worse than that, honestly I'd probably of murdered her by now and taken the life in jail on the chin lol.

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted

if he is  married to the woman and sending her say 800 dollars US a month, cannot she say that is her support money. Is there not also a child involved. As for lying about the health issues  would she not only say that is the only way I can get the cheap old basturd to support us. If he does not want to support her stop sending money, but in the end she is still his wife and leagally intiitled to his support.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, canadamale said:

if he is  married to the woman and sending her say 800 dollars US a month, cannot she say that is her support money. Is there not also a child involved. As for lying about the health issues  would she not only say that is the only way I can get the cheap old basturd to support us. If he does not want to support her stop sending money, but in the end she is still his wife and leagally intiitled to his support.

There are proper channels for maintenance. I'm pretty certain lying about a terminal disease isn't one of them. :whistling:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Are you talking about criminal charges or a civil matter? 

Bank fraud,unauthorized signing of cheques.The judge was the same one who married us,is that civil or criminal here.Not talking about my marriage.

Edited by sonjack2847

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

There are proper channels for maintenance. I'm pretty certain lying about a terminal disease isn't one of them. :whistling:

You need proof and emails are not considered as proof,at least in the UK.I do actually think she has been named on FB. Doing something like this would be very hard from abroad.I am actually all for revenge but here it seems to backfire in so many cases.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, graham59 said:

One thing you don't want to do, is start stomping around over there threatening this and that.

You may meet your maker before the heart attack.   :unsure:

I share this thought.

Or “he touched my little girl “. The list goes on......

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Old55 said:

You have a chance to start over and meet someone who will truly love you and make you happy forever. Many of us here have found that person you can too Bigmac. Best to leave this and move onto much better things. :smile:

Which I hope to do. Problem is, I'd still like to meet a GOOD filipino. I have a lot to offer..... 

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

You need proof and emails are not considered as proof,at least in the UK.I do actually think she has been named on FB. Doing something like this would be very hard from abroad.I am actually all for revenge but here it seems to backfire in so many cases.

Please explain what you mean by, "I do actually think she has been named on FB". Personally, I am not a vengeful person but, in this case....I have chat screens going back to the time we met and every receipt where I have sent money.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well as Brian would say " Always look the bright side of Life"

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]

:58:

Thanks

bigmac
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

LIVE and have a happy life,it can be done, most of us come from broken relationships before and have found happiness here.

Thanks

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic