Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Balisidar said:

Would have, could have, might have, should have...all in the past now.  All you can do is live and learn.  I'm sorry for your experience Big Mac but as others have said there are some real honest living women here who won't take advantage of you and treat you like a king.  I'm fortunate to be married to one for 33 years. 

Don't give up.

If you know of an honest one please...introduce me to her......Age 35 or younger.

KC813
Posted
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, bigmac said:

If you know of an honest one please...introduce me to her......Age 35 or younger.

Fast healer, chap.

Before you remount too quickly, you might start looking into the multi-year filipino cultural experience called annulment proceedings.

I wonder if an action for damages can be combined with an annulment?

Edited by KC813

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, canadamale said:

did you not go visit your wife in the two years she was dying from cancer? you could of flown her to the best hospital in Manila and got her checked for two weeks money.

Can you please quote everything you are replying to as it makes it easier to follow. This is not a Facebook chat. 

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, KC813 said:

Fast healer, chap.

Before you remount too quickly, you might start looking into the multi-year filipino cultural experience called annulment proceedings.

I wonder if an action for damages can be combined with an annulment?

Fst healer? why should I give a D---?

I can get divorced in the USA. It'a up to her to free herself in the Phil's. Don't know about the damages. Yet to be seen.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Can you please quote everything you are replying to as it makes it easier to follow. This is not a Facebook chat. 

And exactly how do I do that? I understand what you are saying because I was trying to look up your comments on foreigners winning cases and cou8ld not find it.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Take your time. Re group and let the pain heal first. Plenty of time to move on and find a good one. Going at it like a bull at the gate wont end well. 

At nearly 66, I don't know how much time I have left...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, bigmac said:

And exactly how do I do that? I understand what you are saying because I was trying to look up your comments on foreigners winning cases and cou8ld not find it.

If you look , I was not replying to you was I ? I quoted the person not quoting and it was not you. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, bigmac said:

At nearly 66, I don't know how much time I have left...

You will have much more time left if you dont rush into another bad one. 

• Like 3

bigmac
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you look , I was not replying to you was I ? I quoted the person not quoting and it was not you. 

Well Sorry! I get a little confused on this site from time to time.

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic