Very sick wife, no it was a scam

stevewool
Posted
Posted

If it was me at your age and what you have gone through I would be licking my wounds now and thinking what a fool I have been, so much money over such a short time and for what, maybe if I had used one weeks payment for a flight to go and see the wife this could have been sorted out sooner.

where is the child in the picture in all this, is the child yours , if it’s not yours then walk away and stay where you are in the USA and enjoy ridding your bike,  life can be shit sometimes, like I said if it was me that’s what I would be doing.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, bigmac said:

Please explain what you mean by, "I do actually think she has been named on FB". Personally, I am not a vengeful person but, in this case....I have chat screens going back to the time we met and every receipt where I have sent money.

If it was not her I appologise but a very similar story was on FB not long ago.

TimL
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bigmac said:

We have never lived together in the USA. She cannot touch anything here.

That isn’t what I meant. I was referring to whether courts here would consider any money given as marital property. 

I’m curious if you don’t mind my asking, how long were you two married before the Hogekins stuff started?

TimL
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Camiguin is a very small island. It is possible that your wifes family have connections in the local police who might be 'encouraged' to bury any investigation. My wife, who has been following this thread with interest, suggests that you show the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) the evidence instead.

They will have an office in Cagayan de Oro which is the main administration of Region 10, to which Camiguin belongs.

You can get more info here:   nbi.gov.ph      Your wifes scam would certainly constitute fraud and may well fall under the jurisdiction of their cyber crime division. There is a section there on how to report scammers.  There are very heavy penalties including large fines and up to 20 years in prison for persons so convicted.

They have an email (cyber crime division):    ccd@nbi.gov.ph which might be a place to start.

Ken

Excellent advice Ken and you’re most likely correct about the local police burying it. Corruption is way too rampant here. NBI is the way to go.

• Like 1

TimL
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bigmac said:

Fst healer? why should I give a D---?

I can get divorced in the USA. It'a up to her to free herself in the Phil's. Don't know about the damages. Yet to be seen.

That’s another angle you could play. Don’t divorce her yet, keep her hemmed up in marriage, send your investigator to get proof of adultery. Nothing wrong with having an additional charge against her. Hahaha..... Damn, I’m vengeful. 

Once you divorce her in the US, she is free of you in PH as the divorce would be recognized here.

• Like 2
  • Love it 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Camiguin is a very small island. It is possible that your wifes family have connections in the local police who might be 'encouraged' to bury any investigation. My wife, who has been following this thread with interest, suggests that you show the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) the evidence instead.

They will have an office in Cagayan de Oro which is the main administration of Region 10, to which Camiguin belongs.

You can get more info here:   nbi.gov.ph      Your wifes scam would certainly constitute fraud and may well fall under the jurisdiction of their cyber crime division. There is a section there on how to report scammers.  There are very heavy penalties including large fines and up to 20 years in prison for persons so convicted.

They have an email (cyber crime division):    ccd@nbi.gov.ph which might be a place to start.

Ken

I'm with Huggybearman on this. For some strange reason in a land known for corruption Cybercrime does appear to be heavily punished. Maybe it's due to those investigating cyber crime having a better education than most. 

As for picking yourself up and moving on there's no time frame but your own. I'm sure most on here have been screwed over by a Western partner so we should be the last to judge.

I've heard plenty of people say they want a relationship as they don't want to be lonely in old age. Well there's two guys I know living here, one in his 90s another in the late 80s. Both have female " FRIENDS" visit them once or twice per week. They're never lonely, always met by a smiling female and 100% drama free. I'm in a relationship but can still see what one between me and them is onto a winner. :whistling:

Do the maths. $2,000 dollars per month here can employ 71 female visitors per month in my area if you catch my drift. No dramas, heartache or lying and the freedom to do as you wish every day without getting 100 questions as to what you're doing and where you're going etc. 

Got to go. Got a girlfriends bags to pack. :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bigmac said:

If you know of an honest one please...introduce me to her......Age 35 or younger.

The majority of cases like this that we read about the age difference between the two parties is somewhat large.  The chances of you finding an honest Filipina who would give you the relationship you are looking for would likely increase if you raised that minimum age a bit.  Just my opinion of course and my apologies if I have offended you in any way.

• Like 5

Lou49
Posted
Posted

At my age the girlies are not attracted to me because of my wit, charm, or good looks. But they do love my wallet. They want financial security.  If i can get a bit of respect and affection i figure i have hit a home run. It will never be rainbows and unicorns and i am fine with that. But that is just me.......

• Like 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, bigmac said:

A GOOD filipino woman will stick to her culture. LOL.........do you know anything about American women? Divorce here is so common it is unreal.

I see.  What is it about the Filipino culture you like?  

Divorces tend to happen because of faults on the husband's side/the wife's side/both sides. I doubt in the USA that women are more responsible for divorce than men!

Anyway, now that divorce is legal here we may see some changes. 

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic