Very sick wife, no it was a scam

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, canadamale said:

if she know she will be going through her own hell. Personally I think you are as at fault as her. Any man that would marry a young women and then leave her alone for years on end, without the touch and sharing of a bed with her man is guilty of cruel and unusual punishment. In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you for everything she thought she could get. If you ever get fortunate again to have a young pinay in your life I hope you keep her close and  make love to her often. Good luck in seeking your revenge. In my humble opinion I would advise not to come to the Philippines. 

What a crock of chit.Sounds like you stifle your wife because you cannot trust her.

• Hmm thinking 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, bigmac said:

I guess you would have no problems breaking the law yourself. "In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you" There is such a thing known as trust. If you can't trust them, they don't need to be in your life. I don't want or need your judgements......If you have sound advice, I'll take it but, do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

If you want or need my judgements is immaterial. this is supposedly a open forum and I was stating my thoughts and opinion of your problem . if you want someone to totally agree with you and say your are right and your wife is totally wrong that person will not be me. There are two sides to this problem and I am only hearing yours. You were sending this women your legal wife money and support. If the amount of your support is true it does seem very excessive for the cost of living and the lifestyle of most pinoy. If you have any awareness of the Philippines and I must believe you do because you came here fell in love and got married. I am glad you did not come to the Philippines and end up homeless on the street. But I do not feel sorry for you to be sitting in the US sending money to  your wife without not first taking the time to personally checking the situation. 

• Like 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

What a crock of chit.Sounds like you stifle your wife because you cannot trust her.

I do not have a wife, although I have been in a long distance relationship with a filipina for going on four years now. I can only spend two weeks out of every six the Philippines due to work restaints. This is my second relationship in the PH, my first wanted to have more than one partner and when I found out I ended the relationship. bigmac is a grown man , was he getting scammed, maybe, probably on the info I have read on here. Could it all been prevented by a little due diligence on his part, I believe so.  . 

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

You don't know she didn't start off with the intent to scam him and the guy has just had his world turned upside down. 

The last thing he needs is people blaming him.

For canadamale. If you have nothing positive or any good words, please, just stay out of this.

canadamale
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, bigmac said:

For canadamale. If you have nothing positive or any good words, please, just stay out of this.

if all you want is positivity and good words see a shrink. If yo do not want to be scammed be more aware of your surroundings. fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me comes to mind. Ok sir this will be my last post here although I will continue to enjoy reading other posters here

• Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, canadamale said:

If you want or need my judgements is immaterial. this is supposedly a open forum and I was stating my thoughts and opinion of your problem . if you want someone to totally agree with you and say your are right and your wife is totally wrong that person will not be me. There are two sides to this problem and I am only hearing yours. You were sending this women your legal wife money and support. If the amount of your support is true it does seem very excessive for the cost of living and the lifestyle of most pinoy. If you have any awareness of the Philippines and I must believe you do because you came here fell in love and got married. I am glad you did not come to the Philippines and end up homeless on the street. But I do not feel sorry for you to be sitting in the US sending money to  your wife without not first taking the time to personally checking the situation. 

AS I said, nothing productive here and I will not respond otherwise to your insolence. Have a nice day.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bigmac said:

AS I said, nothing productive here

:whistling: Seems nothing productive from anywhere, are we now definitely on the  merry go round or do you have any updates @bigmac :89:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

As a open forum you have to be prepared to listen to all advice whether it’s the one that you are wanting to hear plus the ones you don’t like and yes I have listened to them both and it’s hard to read what you don’t want too.

First time I read this I was thinking poor women then with in a few pages it was poor you , in a few weeks on what you have told us look what has happened to you, you have been used big time, but  maybe in time you will look back and think when all this started.

there is always two sides to a story and we have only read what you have said, you are lucky you have your place and you are in another part of the world, it could have been much worse ,again I shall say time to move on .

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, bigmac said:

.....If you have sound advice, I'll take it but, do not judge me until you have walked in my shoes.

Many of us have worn your shoes out, and a few of us will buy a few more pairs .

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, canadamale said:

if she know she will be going through her own hell. Personally I think you are as at fault as her. Any man that would marry a young women and then leave her alone for years on end, without the touch and sharing of a bed with her man is guilty of cruel and unusual punishment. In my mind it is no wonder she started to scam you for everything she thought she could get. If you ever get fortunate again to have a young pinay in your life I hope you keep her close and  make love to her often. Good luck in seeking your revenge. In my humble opinion I would advise not to come to the Philippines. 

Have you been smoking that Canadian reefer? I've heard it's pretty potent and has a tendency to cloud the thinking process.:e3358:

Edited by Arizona Kid
mispell

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic