Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What he is trying to say is that there is a better chance of a good woman that wont scam you if she has a job and her own money.  These people are generally better educated and are helping themselves. 

OK....thanks!

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

Maybe she has no idea about what has been happening over the length of time, all she knows is that who ever she called you was sending goodies over to care for her, but now she maybe confused that the goodies have stopped.

Hopefully none of this will bother the child .

No telling what her mama has told her about her "daddy". So wrong on so many levels...

bigmac
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Gary D said:

That's your cultural version of HONESTY, she come from a different culture where they have their own version.

And again, honesty is honesty no matter where you come from! Honesty cannot be spun into anything other than honesty.

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I met a guy who was one of the "big shots" in a certain city years ago. His wife was a teacher at a national high school and he was a self confessed ghost employee. Drove a big bike around town and people admired him, and looked up to him for being able to "get over" on the "man"

Many poorer people here have the same mindset. That might be one of the reasons that a former Dictators family is worming their way back into political power. OK the city was Cavite City. 2003.:unsure:

Hmmmmm....

marine6357
Posted
Posted

Was just wondering if you are married for over 2 years. Why did you not try for a IR-1 spousal visa?

bigmac
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

Was just wondering if you are married for over 2 years. Why did you not try for a IR-1 spousal visa?

She is approved now and has been for a few months but, I'm NOT bringing her here now at all. (obvious reasons)

marine6357
Posted
Posted
Just now, bigmac said:

She is approved now and has been for a few months but, I'm NOT bringing her here now at all. (obvious reasons)

Ok just wondering

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

Ok just wondering

No prob

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, bigmac said:

No prob

Now talking about No prob @bigmacThat to me will be a problem in itself as i believe that Your problems may get worse as things drag on, You have had our Sympathy, Empathy & Advice from many listening ears, Mac, I know, that I am not the easiest person to deal with ( my wife will tell you to live with either) but over the last 10+ years and more I have heard as many here will have also Tales not unlike yours and closure is something we sometimes never hear about the Topic that we have all been discussing, So My friend, Where do we go (that is you of course). You have caught here out, she is not talking to you ( you tell us) That, I think I can understand but Now Mac, with what you have said about the little Girl I sit (as my wife does also) and wonder what there can be done, The ball mate is firmly in your court now, will you try to mend the situation or will you just move on and put it all down to experience, only you can decide that but of course, There will always be ramifications either way. being Married here in the Philippines can be a pain when things like this happen But it has to be dealt with if you are ever thinking of Coming  back here.

Lots to think about yes! which is why I say the ball is in your court, where are we (You) going with this, Sorry if  This sounds a Little OTT and /or  dramatic but when it comes to kids I feel They are always the ones to lose out, as i said many Posts ago I for one understand where you are but just wonder where it will go now, I am sure that as members we can give little advice now until you set your course of Action, but so you will know how I for one and I think many more feel  about it all  I will leave you with this

Forum and letting Go.jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
missed a bit out TUT TUT
  • Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Jack you mentioned also many post ago about a merry go round, it’s time for Mac  to jump off I recon .

Mac has said he has no intentions of ever getting back with his wife he has said , and I have never heard of anyone winning a Divorce cast in the Philippines lots of foreign men losing most things in a divorce I do here about, will he ever go back over there who knows , we are not wearing his shoes, he has a fight on either way fight the family and courts which will cost him more money to what avail , or to let it all go and try to live a peaceful life.

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic