The affluence of Manila

oldutot
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jake said:

Dang Joe, you may be retired but you're still active!  We need to hook up someday, chase the hot women and the cold beer.  
My warmest regards to you and your family.  Respectfully Jake  

Seriously Jake,  you are welcome to stay at my place.you have the boss em stamp approval. She likes you,  I plan to go next Christmas.

i need some one for my alibi, if you know what I mean. I am still working, why retire I get 30 days paid play from work.  I got 3 bedroom place. End of the year MRT 7 should be ready to roll. There will be a station outside the sub division.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I tried that method once. It was touch and go when the judge handed down the sentence. 

So what exactly were you grabbing? We won't tell.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 12/31/2018 at 1:24 PM, Reboot said:

My wife doesn't understand why the poorest Manilenos don't just move out to the provinces where they can at least fish or farm.

They cannot afford to move. Most are "squatters". That is why they are there. 

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I've not seen the poverty in Manila. I know every big city has some. Davao has a lot of squatters. 

I've noticed a lot of beggars in the streets and in neighborhoods here over the holidays. Wife says that President Duterte has truckloads of Lumads trucked in over the holidays. After the holidays, he has them all trucked out and back to where they came from. 

President Duterte had over 40,000 visitors at his home during Christmas. He had a bag of rice and I don't know what else for each family. It was in the NEWS. I saw it and wife told me about it. 

Another thing, wife says that President Duterte is the most famous president ever and Ferdinand Marcos the 2nd. best. She showed me this survey on her iPad last night. 

• Like 2