bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I've got a rapido RV, it would be too big for the Philippines 

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, JJReyes said:

The preferred vehicle for conversion is a van.  You can start with an empty shell or gut out the interior of an existing one.  The jeepney is designed to be open and airy.  You may end up spending more to create an enclosure.  Besides, the exterior will no longer look like a jeepney.

What got me thinking of a jeepney. Was when i saw one made of polished aluminum with drivers and passenger doors windows down both sides and a solid rear door. It also had a aircon unit on the roof. I got to thinking, raise the roof and you have a good start on a rv. A van may be more practical a jeepney conversion more fun and unique

Edited by canadamale
Mostly spelling

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, canadamale said:

What got me thinking of a jeepney. Was when i saw one made of polished aluminum with drivers and passenger doors windows down both sides and a solid rear door. It also had a aircon unit on the roof. I got to thinking, raise the roof and you have a good start on a rv. A van may be more practical a jeepney conversion more fun and unique

The air conditioner is an absolute necessity.  If you had windows and a cool breeze blowing, there will be curious people peeking inside.