2 Americans nabbed for dumping dead woman in Pasig River

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

What the hell brings someone to feel the need to kill someone. Can't wrap my mind around it.

At this stage I have not seen anything about the cause of her death. Maybe she drug overdosed.

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

We need to wait for the release of an autopsy to learn the cause of death.  If it is an overdose, the two would have been better off reporting it rather than trying to dump the body.  Now they face all kinds of charges that will keep them in jail for many years.

• Like 1

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

https://www.rappler.com/nation/219592-american-suspect-body-dumping-pasig-river-background

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

It all sounds a bit iffy to me , they were setting up a business involving bitcoin ? That's a red flag straight away , I agree with waiting for the autopsy 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

I agree with waiting for the autopsy 

Do they do that here or just think, OK she was found in the water so accidental drowning is cause of death. 

• Haha 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

they were setting up a business involving bitcoin ? That's a red flag straight away

Granted these two men are shady, you don't dump a body in a river if you don't have something to hide. Bitcoin is just a way to transfer and hold value. Just like cash, gold, silver, etc. Most transactions for which bitcoin and other crypto currencies are used are not criminal. I have used bitcoin to do remittances and I have done online purchases of legal products using bitcoin. Most drug sales still use cash money. Got a bit too much cash on you... hmmm... that raises a red flag.