Stressed Beyond Belief by Online Shopping

TimL
Posted
Posted

I shop at Lazada a lot. I always use COD and have never had an issue with them. They sell a lot of cheap china crap but, always delivered no matter what I ordered. I bought a Brother lazer printer 2 weeks ago, it was delivered within 7 days. 

I haven’t tried any of the others mentioned above yet so I cannot comment on those.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

last 3 orders my Wife did all came COD by 2GO, I am wondering if the Order is subject to what c/c is used, to me, it seems local ones get treated with a little difference to international, my wife gets her stuff sent to the Office to avoid any added cost because we are in the sticks so to speak, she chooses COD to alleviate  problems, seems to work for her! 

Just my 10 cents :thumbsup:

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

My experience with online shopping is only to use Lazeda ! We have bought many things from Lazeda over the past 3 years only returned a CCTV camera which never worked. Recently i looked at shoppee when looking at the prices of a certain brand of tough watch all were fakes ! So wont bother with them.

Using lazeda again the wife wanted 2 black hat stands to hang her bags and umbrellas on ( dont ask !) Then the sister wanted 2 white ones all four arrived 2 days after ordering ! Now heres the thing the cheapest ones which we ordered  were priced at 280 pesos +50 pesos st delivery ! The same items from other sellers were from 400-1200 pesos ! Also i have noticed recently since Lazeda is now owned by Alibaba a lot of the sellers are advertising the same items on their pages, and the ones that are charging delivery of 100 -1200 pesos are obviously from China !

Overall my service from Lazeda has been 150% , but i never order anything before checking other pages etc lets hope as its now part of Alibaba things dont get worse !

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I try to use COD with Lazada but it's not always possible, and to be fair the one time a refund was required it was processed exactly as promised.

I have noticed exactly the same item on sale for quite widely varying prices and it's often no cheaper than an offline store so I now but online when I have to rather than as a convenient option - hardly what it's meant to be!

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Like so many such (successful) customer-friendly enterprises... these days, it seems someone will come along and turn them to crap. :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Purchased an Inverter from Lazada, happy with the delivery and on time despite it was over xmas. I can't fault them.  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Using lazeda again the wife wanted 2 black hat stands

Must have a lot of black hats :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Well this topic just goes to show how everyone's experience will be different.  I remember another Lazada topic where all the posters had bad things to say about it.  But that is how they stay in business.  If they have enough customers then they can do what they want.  Some will be back and there are enough of those that they needn't worry about the ones they pissed off.  This is Philippines.  Its how it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

Well my experience has been OK, until 30 mins ago, I ordered 12v Ip68 underwater pond lights, they sent 240v Ip67, so big argument with the courier as I refused them, and sent him on his way, lazada need to take care, anyone who is not electrical minded, would possibly kill themselves dropping 240v ip67 in a pond as they are advertising 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I've just had some items cancelled on Lazada. It happens frequently. It's drop shipping items they can't get, or they forget to take the offer down when they sell the last of the stock, take your pick. Shoppee is starting to annoy me and I just made one order with them. Evidently, there is some kind of embargo.