Stressed Beyond Belief by Online Shopping

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
On 1/3/2019 at 5:06 AM, Mick said:

Well my experience has been OK, until 30 mins ago, I ordered 12v Ip68 underwater pond lights, they sent 240v Ip67, so big argument with the courier as I refused them, and sent him on his way, lazada need to take care, anyone who is not electrical minded, would possibly kill themselves dropping 240v ip67 in a pond as they are advertising 

Perhaps you need to expand on the ip rating mick ,most folks wont understand the difference between ip 64 and ip 68 

Thats a really dangerous thing to stick in the pond ,240 v  

• Hmm thinking 1

Mick
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

Perhaps you need to expand on the ip rating mick ,most folks wont understand the difference between ip 64 and ip 68 

Thats a really dangerous thing to stick in the pond ,240 v  

Yup, on line its clear.... 12v... Ip68.... Then they send ip67 240v.....then they wonder why people die.... Courier really pissed off as I would not take them or pay anything

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

My wife sells on Lazada, their delivery is a joke, about 10% comes back as failed to deliver, most of the customers complain that nobody tried to deliver it lol. On the plus side they charge no commission, must be losing loads of money while they fight Shopee for customers.

• Thanks 1

roddavis
Posted
Posted

If you like horror stories for online purchase, do NOT purchase from Galleon.ph  . They have a nice selection like Lazada and they state they 90% of the products not found in the Philippines! So I tried them on since they said they carry 16 oz 3 sticks of bridgefort pepperoni at @ P2000. They didn'mention the international shipping would cost another P2300! I ordered on Dec 01. On Dec05 they said could not get it shipped since it was a restricted item to go to the PI. Then why have it on the online catalog? The answer was the automated program did not remove from the online catalog( had to open a case). They told me this and closed the case. Opened another case and asked for a refund. Several days pass then get email, this has been forward to accounting to get a refund dec19 takes 6-8 days to process. Since it passed to accounting case closed. Jan03, still no refund, opened another case and complained why the keep closing the case if the problem is not resolved. Just because you pass it to another department does not resolve the issue. I even complained online in FB Galleon page. Still no response. Did see one cust rep respond on FB and needed order number which I supplied, still no response. Just found out that Galleon also sells on Lazada. Beware, check that the supplier is not Galleon under Lazada! At least I have an Ace whole card, that is I paid thru PayPal. I've had other online purchases that went bad and PayPal has refunded my purchase and back billed supplier! Paypal will definitely save your bacon in online matters!

More to follow! If I don't get results from Galleon, I will turn over all corespondent with Paypal! :Mad:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I just had another good Lazada shipment.  I have never had a terrible one.  Ordered an Android TV box on Sunday and it was delivered today, Wednesday.

When it comes to internet shopping, I think Dave has a problem.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I just had another good Lazada shipment.  I have never had a terrible one.  Ordered an Android TV box on Sunday and it was delivered today, Wednesday.

I think Dumaguete has a delivery problem.Quite a few people have told me about their dealings with Lazada and they are all negative since they changed couriers.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

But I never give up :7500:   You people here are so encouraging I actually start to believe it is me and not the system.  And guess what.  You can see by this screen shot that I actually GOT one out of my last 5 orders.  3 were refunded and one is questionable.

Never give up.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2