Taxi Manila -> Angeles

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

Any suggestions for a safe Taxi/Private Car company that can pick up 1 passenger in Makati to bring him in Angeles?

I"ve heard about AngelesCityTaxi but can't find any reviews so not sure if that's legit.

Thanks for your suggestions!

N.B. Bus is not an option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

There's a bar in Malate that runs a bus/van service dailly. Very cheap and efficient.  I'll try to find the name of the bar.  It's run by an Aussie. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

There's a bar in Malate that runs a bus/van service dailly. Very cheap and efficient.  I'll try to find the name of the bar.  It's run by an Aussie. 

Are you thinking of the Swagman. They used to run a van between the Manila hotel and Angelese hotel.

Edited by Gary D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
13 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Are you thinking of the Swagman. They used to run a van between the Manila hotel and Angelese hotel.

About 9 or ten years ago I drove from Cavite City to Angeles City to go to the RAO. on MaCarthur BLVD. Had to go through Manila and got there in about 3 hours. Morning traffic was ok but in the evening it was gridlocked. I wonder how it is nowadays..if anybody knows? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
31 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Are you thinking of the Swagman. They used to run a van between the Manila hotel and Angelese hotel.

Yes. The Swagman. They dropped off at various hotels in the area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
On 12/29/2018 at 10:04 PM, Carabao said:

Any suggestions for a safe Taxi/Private Car company that can pick up 1 passenger in Makati to bring him in Angeles?

If you have a smart phone install the Grab app, that is a ride sharing app similar to Uber. Book a few short rides in Manila and ask the driver what he would charge to take you to Angeles. I found all the Grab cars and drivers were very nice in Manila. Some I spoke with will do longer trips. One guy mentioned he did a 3 day trip to Baguio. Likely price would be 2-3k plus gas and tolls.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
On 12/29/2018 at 11:04 PM, Carabao said:

Hi guys,

Any suggestions for a safe Taxi/Private Car company that can pick up 1 passenger in Makati to bring him in Angeles?

I"ve heard about AngelesCityTaxi but can't find any reviews so not sure if that's legit.

Thanks for your suggestions!

N.B. Bus is not an option.

Margarita Station offers a car service. Reliable and safe. They’ve been doing it for years and have an excellent reputation. Google them for their website and email Rita - she prefers at least a 24 hour notice. Price for private car - single oocupant and not sharing - should be around 2,500. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Or give these people a call/email ? Been in business many years also. 

http://beewaytravel.com/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...