Thermal Massage Beds

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Our home is not convenient to get to and the machine gives us the option to use it anytime, day or night, everyday.

I hear where you are coming from.  I used the machine you seem to be speaking of just once.  It was in a massage spa which offered the service.   I was severely disappointed when I found out that was all there was.  Some spas use mechanical massage devices to get you "softened up" for the human therapist but this place was all just a mechanical massage table.  I was not impressed due to the circumstances but there was nothing wrong with it.  I only wish I could remember where the place was that offered that service.  It may come to me later.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I hear where you are coming from.  I used the machine you seem to be speaking of just once.  It was in a massage spa which offered the service.   I was severely disappointed when I found out that was all there was.  Some spas use mechanical massage devices to get you "softened up" for the human therapist but this place was all just a mechanical massage table.  I was not impressed due to the circumstances but there was nothing wrong with it.  I only wish I could remember where the place was that offered that service.  It may come to me later.

There is a Ceragem center in Dumaguete.  Maybe that was it.

• Like 1