Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OnMyWay

The Annual, Annual Report Thread

Recommended Posts

Anybody done it yet?  This will be my first on my permanent 13a.  I just looked at last year's and I did it on the 29th in Olongapo.  There was no line.  I'll probably wait a few weeks to avoid all those early birds queuing up.

My memory is poor.  Do I have to do something online before I go down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Anybody done it yet?  This will be my first on my permanent 13a.  I just looked at last year's and I did it on the 29th in Olongapo.  There was no line.  I'll probably wait a few weeks to avoid all those early birds queuing up.

My memory is poor.  Do I have to do something online before I go down?

They may ask you for a recent 2x2 photo and photo copies of parts of your passport. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Anybody done it yet?  This will be my first on my permanent 13a.  I just looked at last year's and I did it on the 29th in Olongapo.  There was no line.  I'll probably wait a few weeks to avoid all those early birds queuing up.

My memory is poor.  Do I have to do something online before I go down?

No, at least not in Dumaguete. Here we just have to take PP acr card and a photocopy of last years receipt.Last time we were out in 10 mins. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

No, at least not in Dumaguete. Here we just have to take PP acr card and a photocopy of last years receipt.Last time we were out in 10 mins. 

Yes, in the instructions for 2018, it says the online thing is only if it is your first time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Here we just have to take PP acr card and a photocopy of last years receipt.

Same for Manila

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did mine in Iloilo on Friday.  As usual, just required my Passport - Acer Card - 310php.  I had all my previous receipts but as usual they didn't ask for them.  I think it's only the 1st time that the online submission is required.  It took me about 35-40 minutes in total but they were in a new office so that probably added to the time.  All in all, no issues as per usual.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for my permanent 13A to be approved, started it August they said 2/3 months, that's 5 months,  phoned them up and they just say wait a while :smile: So I have till March 2nd to report for duty:bonk: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not been yet. Maybe Tuesday?  I think the online form is only the 1st time, but could not find an answer on the BI website.  I have done it 3 times, I think...  (It is hell getting old, but better than the alternative).  I take the receipt of last years payment, as per their instructions, but they have not asked for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

I'm waiting for my permanent 13A to be approved, started it August they said 2/3 months, that's 5 months,  phoned them up and they just say wait a while :smile: So I have till March 2nd to report for duty:bonk: 

If you are on the probationary 13a, just go ahead and do the annual report.  You have to do it either way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

If you are on the probationary 13a, just go ahead and do the annual report.  You have to do it either way.

I went to Dumaguete BI and did just that, they told me I have to await for the approval of the permanent 13a. So I'm in no man's land.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×