The Annual, Annual Report Thread

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

how can the probationary be for one month only. Perhaps October 2019

Jim has done over 1 year probationary and is awaiting his upgrade to permanent which it seems expired in October so he will not have been covered as I read his post :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I just did my 13a annual report in Iloilo.  I had my passport, copies of my entrance stamp/visa stamp, and last years receipt.  The only thing they looked at was my ACR.  No form to fill out, no fuss.  The actual time at the desk was just a few minutes, but there was a 30 minute wait to pay.  The pay clerk was moving slow, I guess.  Total time was just under 45 minutes, total fee p310.  Not bad for a once a year visit. 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Jim has done over 1 year probationary and is awaiting his upgrade to permanent which it seems expired in October so he will not have been covered as I read his post :thumbsup:

That cant be so by the dates he said here. Probation is one year from my understanding. If he was granted September 2018 then it would be 2019 before his probation expires. 

I applied in July/August and was Implemented in september 2018. Now I looked at my passport and my Probation ran out in october. So where does this leave me?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If he was granted September 2018 then it would be 2019 before his probation expires. 

@jimeve 

Then I now wonder if his last extension was for OCT and did not extend beyond that in the hope his passport would be Done  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg :89: If that is the case then it is an overstay Yes?

jimeve
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif: Jim i hate to say this BUT you may be now and overstayer best get down and sort it and do some extensions :thumbsup:

Jack I have paid 11,000 pesos for the permanent 13a visa way back in august 2018, done the finger prints/interview and implemented.

Phoned the BI at Cebu and I get the usual it's still in Manila. Not my fault this country so xxxx up.  

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

how can the probationary be for one month only. Perhaps October 2019

My probationary was from October 2017.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Phoned the BI at Cebu and I get the usual it's still in Manila.

Yes mate I understand you I had the same problem, Cebu told me that things are only as good as what is stated in the Passport and would have to extend month by month until it was stamped. Best of luck mate :thumbsup:

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes mate I understand you I had the same problem, Cebu told me that things are only as good as what is stated in the Passport and would have to extend month by month until it was stamped. Best of luck mate :thumbsup:

They never said anything about that to me and there's nothing in the forms to explain that either. ?????? it I'm off back to England.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jimeve said:

it I'm off back to England.

Scratching Head.jpg maybe a phone call to Manila to explain will help?

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Same thing was happening to me but the Iloilo office said even though the probationary was expiring I would ok because we were waiting on the approval from Manila.  Luckily... the approval came right as the provisional lapsed... so I was only uncovered like 2 weeks. Seemed odd they said it not important - seemed important to me.  They said the paperwork had me covered even if the passport stamps did not.  (I'm not saying they were right, though)

• Like 1