Jealousy

TimL
Posted
Posted
On 1/10/2019 at 1:02 AM, Roadhawg said:

Is it just me or are Filipino women really jealous of other women and don't trust them?

In my experience with jealousy, it is usually the jealous one that is up to something. 😂

but to answer your question, yes, they are extremely jealous. Afraid of losing that meal ticket I suppose.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, TimL said:

In my experience with jealousy, it is usually the jealous one that is up to something. 😂

but to answer your question, yes, they are extremely jealous. Afraid of losing that meal ticket I suppose.

We both just laugh at each other and say "pack your shit and go".  I don't think either of us are going anywhere... but we try ha ha :tiphat: 

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Ye, it is one of the less attractive characteristics of 'the average Filipina'. My Mrs can get severely wound up if a picture of the ex, whom I was divorced from back in 2006, and haven't spoken to for about 5 years,  appears on my computer screen. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
redfeather
Posted
Posted

My gf will not even add me as a friend on her FB because she said last time she added a guy all her filipina gf started sending him messages and trying to take him away from her.  I think that guy went back to his exwife which is usually a bad mistake.  My exwife was killed in a car accident several years ago, so my filipina gf is okay with the fact that I do not have an exwife.  If another filipina trys to message me my gf gets all wound up about it and thinks the other filipina is trying to steal her bf away...I just laugh.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, redfeather said:

.I just laugh.

Just about the best thing to do, Total immaturity & insecurity, Not a good mix I feel for the Basis of a Long term Relationship. Of Course this is only my Opinion but being long time married, I have seen things like this before. Ladies like this need to wake up and learn what commitment is all about. marriage, long term Relationships are teamwork :wink:

• Like 2

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted
On 1/10/2019 at 12:14 PM, BrettGC said:

My response to any jealousy or jealousy related tampo  is "You're cute when you're jealous".  This has varying reactions

Clearly a gentleman who has his Phil Health paid in full.

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The Filipino population in general has a tendency to be jealous or resentful of others that they see having a better life.

• Like 1