Throw away ticket

ducecoop
Posted
Posted

This month I am going to Singapore from Davao city as part my 6 year exit requirement.

But I have yet to find a reasonable prices throw away ticket for my return.

My 3 year exit I had a throw away for $8 us. But I don't remember where from or where to. Getting old.

Trying to search but I can't find a site that will let me search without putting in a start and end location or a date.

Any suggestions on good sources for throw away tickets or how best to search for them?

Thanks

Dave

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, ducecoop said:

This month I am going to Singapore from Davao city as part my 6 year exit requirement.

But I have yet to find a reasonable prices throw away ticket for my return.

My 3 year exit I had a throw away for $8 us. But I don't remember where from or where to. Getting old.

Trying to search but I can't find a site that will let me search without putting in a start and end location or a date.

Any suggestions on good sources for throw away tickets or how best to search for them?

Thanks

Dave

Try Air Asia they have a promo on now, I got one in November from memory was about $25 Aus, to Macua

• Like 2

ducecoop
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reply. 

I can't find a destination "macua"

Where was the starting point? Manila? 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ducecoop said:

I can't find a destination "macua"

Google says:

Air Asia Promo Macau flies you from Manila to Macau for as Low as P1,399 Base Fare.  Travel from June 23 to October 31, 2014.  Daily flights starting July 1, 2014.  Hurry and book your tickets now!

No link because it is from an ad, but now you have an idea of what to look for. EDIT:   OOPS, the ad was dated today but I see they had on old special from 2014 quoted so back to square one :popcorn:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

$8 is extremely good and lowest I have heard of.  My cheapest was about $15 several years ago, but remember, jet fuel prices were much lower 3 years ago so there were more bargains.

You will have to put in origin, destination and date to get the fare.  Try destination Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia from various airports and airlines.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

P1,399 Base Fare

Doubtful if you will find better than that.  Jump on it if you can.

Gary D
Posted
Posted

The departure can be anywhere in the Philippines as you are not going to use it anyway.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I always found Clark to Malaysia to be the cheapest for a throwaway ticket.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
ducecoop
Posted
Posted

I was not able to avail any of the promos you guys posted. 

but I did get manila To Macau for $89 (4040p). 

A bit out of my budget but I was running out of time

Thanks for the replies

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, ducecoop said:

I was not able to avail any of the promos you guys posted. 

Did you compare all things with the Cost of a Round Trip? sometimes it is a gain when time is short :thumbsup:

• Like 1