Scrub it... or it won't be clean.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 1/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, Guy F. said:

I let the wife's faithful family servant hand wash my clothes ONCE. My underwear came back comically stretched out. Never again.

I agree that the commercial laundries are an unbeatable deal.

You wear underwear?:shock_40_anim_gif:I haven't owned underwear since 2002 when I moved here. My boys just get too hot!:laugh:

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You wear underwear?:shock_40_anim_gif:I haven't owned underwear since 2002 when I moved here. My boys just get too hot!:laugh:

I've come around to that point of view also.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

8 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I've come around to that point of view also.

Well it certainly saves on the washing bill!

As I told the wife the other day.....I'm the boss in this house don't tell me how to do the washing! :morning1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Aah the mystery of the Laundry room ! When we first arrived in 2011 we lived in the wifes very small  1 bedroom house which we demolished and built our 2 story home, and with the lots of left over wood the builders were paid extra to construct a Laundry room ! Funny i thought we had just bought a new single tub automatic washing machine ! Which was something i insisted on buying for my wife rather than seeing her sitting down on one of those mini stools scrubbing away all morning ! Silly me the washing machine uses too much water or its too noisy ! So i later suggested we got a helper to do the house cleaning and washing ! :hystery: i should have known better ! So the wifes daily routine regarding washing clothes is she normally wakes up at at around 2-3-4 am mon-fri to do the washing and cook breakfast before her sister leaves to teach at the school at 7am. And on sat and sun mornings if we dont go out then its both the wife and her sister chattering and scrubbing away doing the washing !

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have taken 2 loads of laundry to the local launderette this week, wash dry and fold total weight 4.5 kilos total cost 112.5 pesos. Even my wife sees the sense in taking it there instead of spending a couple of hours a day doing it herself.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add tex

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I will just leave this here.

53231197_2266373856762767_1399838805086699520_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Aah the mystery of the Laundry room ! When we first arrived in 2011 we lived in the wifes very small  1 bedroom house which we demolished and built our 2 story home, and with the lots of left over wood the builders were paid extra to construct a Laundry room ! Funny i thought we had just bought a new single tub automatic washing machine ! Which was something i insisted on buying for my wife rather than seeing her sitting down on one of those mini stools scrubbing away all morning ! Silly me the washing machine uses too much water or its too noisy ! So i later suggested we got a helper to do the house cleaning and washing ! :hystery: i should have known better ! So the wifes daily routine regarding washing clothes is she normally wakes up at at around 2-3-4 am mon-fri to do the washing and cook breakfast before her sister leaves to teach at the school at 7am. And on sat and sun mornings if we dont go out then its both the wife and her sister chattering and scrubbing away doing the washing !

Opposite with me. My GF never washes clothes unless she just bought them and wants to wear them the next day. It's ok tho..I knew when I first met her that she was lazy. Our housekeeper is her mom.:56da64af91f92_23_11_602: 

fototek1
Posted
Posted

I am trying to teach my filipina wife how lucky she is......I do her laundry here in the US and I am the one who works 70 hours a week......She is lazy but she is smart