Has anyone stayed at Pearl Farm Resort?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I ask because I haven't seen any comments pro or con for this place. We stayed there a few years ago and it was great. Its on Samal Island off the coast of Davao. Its not cheap but well worth the money. We plan on going again during school vacation this year. 

Check it out on Trip Advisor. Don't take my word for it. Read the reviews and compare with others. 

Good Luck and hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Anselm
Posted
Posted

I haven't stayed there overnight, but I did a day tour there a few years ago while they still offered them. It was very exclusive then, and I guess even more exclusive now. I will stay there one day (money permitting!)

Truly a stunning resort with tasteful and tribal-influenced cottages and so on. My friends who have stayed there loved the food and cocktails too, but I couldn't comment on that of course. It's a shame they don't do day tours any more because I'd love to escape the city a bit more often to go there, have been going up to the north coast instead (Secdea or Villa Amparo) to have some somewhat decent water!

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Theres a small resort not far from pearl farm called hof gori , i stayed there for 5 dsys last year ,its very quiet and the food is first class

• Like 1