Blown away guy

Heeb
Posted
Posted

image.png

Would Maxell tape dude be happy in the Philippines?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

The speaker shown is way too small for the Philippines.  Most festivals will bring in multiple speakers on a flat bed truck.  They range in size from a little larger to what is shown in the photo to about the size of a twin bed.  I would not be surprised if the sound at that distance could tip the chair over or move it backward.  :mocking:   

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

That speaker is smaller than the ones we have on our home VideoK setup... and ours aren’t the biggest in the family lol

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

If its too loud you are either too old or deaf. I like my loud music. 

Anselm
Posted
Posted
On 1/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Mike J said:

The speaker shown is way too small for the Philippines.  Most festivals will bring in multiple speakers on a flat bed truck.  They range in size from a little larger to what is shown in the photo to about the size of a twin bed.  I would not be surprised if the sound at that distance could tip the chair over or move it backward.  :mocking:   

I need to find that photo of when I saw multiple tricycles (the open type which usually just have umbrellas) each loaded with about 8-10 large speakers, coming out of a basketball court with that "budots" music blaring. 

Even better watching them try to get themselves through the construction zone, which was just a muddy bridge over a drain, and required a run up.

I didn't complain about sitting in traffic that day, I was laughing too much!

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 1/21/2019 at 7:16 AM, Gratefuled said:

If its too loud you are either too old or deaf. I like my loud music. 

Depends on which music boom boom is not good.

• Like 1