Sign in to follow this  

7 hours ago, 526 said:

To be "Used", you have to set yourself up.

Learned years ago to beat them to the punch.

Use the User. Turn about is fair play.

I had this discussion with my GF years ago. Nobody can take advantage of you unless you allow it. Also..99% of the things you worry about never happen. I don't remember where I heard these words of wisdom but they seem to be true. My GF and I are much stronger because of it.:smile: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I had this discussion with my GF years ago. Nobody can take advantage of you unless you allow it. Also..99% of the things you worry about never happen. I don't remember where I heard these words of wisdom but they seem to be true. My GF and I are much stronger because of it.:smile: 

Whilst I agree that most things we worry about never happen, I wonder how much this is down to us worrying about things and thus putting things in place to stop them happening? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Nobody can take advantage of you unless you allow it.

10 hours ago, hk blues said:

Whilst I agree that most things we worry about never happen, I wonder how much this is down to us worrying about things and thus putting things in place to stop them happening? 

The Kid said it straight and HK is right too, you can only be taken advantage of if you allow it and we worry too much of being coned. Enjoy:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:after all, what did you come to the PI's for, we could have stayed in our own countries with the same scenario's as the PI's. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I met my wife in the UK & she has battled hard to get to the UK and make a good life, she refuses to get into debt, she also has a great business head on her & knows her family members very well, so I am protected, we do lend money to family & of course we pay any medical expenses when needed but we know for shore that its all genuine, without this inside information " Its a mine field" take care & best wishes to all.

• Like 2