Cabinetmaker in Cebu or Bohol

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, Guy F. said:

Need kitchen cabinets made from something termites won't eat. The wife found a place in Mandaue where that is done but it seems too expensive. Does anyone have a referral for me?

Not much direct help for you, but I mentioned in another thread that I visited a house for sale a few weeks ago, and the renovations were done by a local metal fabricator.  The kitchen cabinets were made of aluminum and they looked nice!  About 3-4 years old and they still looked new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Not much direct help for you, but I mentioned in another thread that I visited a house for sale a few weeks ago, and the renovations were done by a local metal fabricator.  The kitchen cabinets were made of aluminum and they looked nice!  About 3-4 years old and they still looked new.

That was around Subic I presume? I'll look for the same closer to here (Bohol). Thanks for the idea!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, jimeve said:

Hudson top coat, not seen that before. Who stocks it?

It is a Boysen paint product.  You should be able to find it at any paint/hardware store that stocks Boysen.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Guy F. said:

That was around Subic I presume?

Yes, it is Ansony Construction of Olongapo that I mentioned in another thread about Steel Beam Construction.

I'm not sure if they did the lower kitchen cabinets.  The upper cabinets were painted white and had decorative glass or plastic for the door faces.

• Thanks 1