Working

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Tried to find a "misc" choice in the create new topic section but I suppose this will do. 

My lazy 20 year old sister in-law finally got a job at the special economic zone, (EPZA) in Rosario Cavite. She goes in for orientation on the 30th. It's only P9,000 per month to start. Slightly more than what housekeepers get. Figure in the public transportation costs going back and forth to work and it will probably be less than what housekeepers get. 

At least she won't be laying on the couch watching cartoons and playing on her cell phone.:smile:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Tried to find a "misc" choice in the create new topic section but I suppose this will do. 

Maybe could have found Philippines related off topics :tiphat:  https://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/47-philippines-related-off-topics/

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Maybe could have found Philippines related off topics :tiphat:  https://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/47-philippines-related-off-topics/

Is this off topic selection in the create topic area, or somewhere else? I'm somewhat of a newbie here.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Is this off topic selection in the create topic area, or somewhere else? I'm somewhat of a newbie here.

Well yes or just scroll down the home page until you find it.

topics.jpg

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well yes or just scroll down the home page until you find it.

topics.jpg

I'm embarrassed now..just found it thanx.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm embarrassed now..just found it thanx.

embarrased  man.jpg Bin there done that mate :wink: It only hurts for a minute or two :smile:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

My lazy 20 year old sister in-law finally got a job at the special economic zone, (EPZA) in Rosario Cavite. She goes in for orientation on the 30th. It's only P9,000 per month to start. Slightly more than what housekeepers get. Figure in the public transportation costs going back and forth to work and it will probably be less than what housekeepers get. 

At least she won't be laying on the couch watching cartoons and playing on her cell phone.:smile:

We all have to start somewhere and that is usually at or near the bottom.Tell her to keep it up as it may,after a while, turn into a very good paying job.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

At least she won't be laying on the couch watching cartoons and playing on her cell phone.

More importantly, maybe she will meet a rich husband!

• Like 1