nor cal mike

Old fathers raising a child in the Philippines

Me and my Mrs have a 34 year gap too.  :867:

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 2:56 AM, nor cal mike said:

I loved reading your love story, shared it with my wife and she pointed out we have the same age difference. Thanks for sharing and I wish you and your family continued happiness.

And you and yours. Life is great when you're with someone you love.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

18 hours ago, graham59 said:

Me and my Mrs have a 34 year gap too.  :867:

Maybe it's because us older guys have finally learned how to be patient with the people we love instead of being so demanding. I think that I just described myself.:cheers:

• Like 4

On 2/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, nor cal mike said:

Jake, just a brief follow up to your comment. The overwhelming majority of The Philam relationships I’m familiar with are quite successful. I think you have an excellent chance of meeting a high quality lady in PI. However as Jake points out its so easy to fall in love (lust) in a place where beauty and femininity abound.

I don’t think a wife from home (U.S) would put up with me for 15 minutes so from my perspective a PhilAm wife was guaranteed to be relatively quite successful. Grab an honest one and you win the game of life and - unlike the U.S.- their underwear size will not be the same as yours.

tmi oops

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Maybe it's because us older guys have finally learned how to be patient with the people we love instead of being so demanding. I think that I just described myself.:cheers:

I have to say I think you described me as well. Thank goodness we finally learned.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RubberChicken said:

I don’t think a wife from home (U.S) would put up with me for 15 minutes so from my perspective a PhilAm wife was guaranteed to be relatively quite successful. Grab an honest one and you win the game of life and - unlike the U.S.- their underwear size will not be the same as yours.

tmi oops

Not tried the wifes underware on yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Not tried the wifes underware on yet.

I’m not telling.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, nor cal mike said:

I have to say I think you described me as well. Thank goodness we finally learned.

Good morning Mike,

I don't think I'm there yet.  In my case, the level of my patience is working against ME and not from external causes.  My self description of me is -- as I grow older, I'm not necessarily wiser.  Definitely my patience has gotten worse, I think.  

But my saving grace is having my grand daughter give me some hope that I can still be a good human being.  You ever hear a senior citizen talk "baby talk".  I even taught her how to fart and be proud of it......he, he.   

After all, this is what being a grandfather is -- an old billy goat, willing to share his life's experiences while having a farting contest with a 4 year old girl.  Wait a minute.....here's come grandma --- HIDE!  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Good morning Mike,

I don't think I'm there yet.  In my case, the level of my patience is working against ME and not from external causes.  My self description of me is -- as I grow older, I'm not necessarily wiser.  Definitely my patience has gotten worse, I think.  

But my saving grace is having my grand daughter give me some hope that I can still be a good human being.  You ever hear a senior citizen talk "baby talk".  I even taught her how to fart and be proud of it......he, he.   

After all, this is what being a grandfather is -- an old billy goat, willing to share his life's experiences while having a farting contest with a 4 year old girl.  Wait a minute.....here's come grandma --- HIDE!  

I asked for patience and God sent me to the Philippines.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

1 hour ago, nor cal mike said:

I asked for patience and God sent me to the Philippines.

Answered prayer? I believe it’s true in my case. My wife is so special.

• Like 2