I love the weather this time of year!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I wish we had more months like this!  50% humidity!  It would be nice if we could get an hour of rain everyday, but you can't have everything!

Screenshot (398).png

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

TimL
Posted
Posted

It has definitely been very nice lately. :)

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes I have to agree :)

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Ahh AMIHAN.....the cool tradewinds coming from the northeast at this time of the year.  I had to be careful launching from Cavite one day.  It was off shore winds out to Manila Bay and had to make numerous U turns back to shore before the winds died down.  Tacking back and forth on a windsurfing board was slow going back to the beaches of Rosario, south of Cavite City.

And yeah, I was stupid enough to go out during stormy monsoon conditions too (HABAGAT winds).  

• Like 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I wish we had more months like this!  50% humidity!  It would be nice if we could get an hour of rain everyday, but you can't have everything!

Screenshot (398).png

I love this weather also. Taking a cold shower in the morning wakes me up much better than coffee.:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jake said:

Ahh AMIHAN.....the cool tradewinds coming from the northeast at this time of the year.  I had to be careful launching from Cavite one day.  It was off shore winds out to Manila Bay and had to make numerous U turns back to shore before the winds died down.  Tacking back and forth on a windsurfing board was slow going back to the beaches of Rosario, south of Cavite City.

And yeah, I was stupid enough to go out during stormy monsoon conditions too (HABAGAT winds).  

I pass by the Mount Sea beach resort in Rosario once a week or so. During school vacation I take my son to the swimming pool there. The beach area is surprisingly clean looking compared to Manila Bay. Cavite City is where I go to buy freshly caught shrimp. A while back The Amazing Race show had an episode that took place at the Rosario fish market. Too old for windsurfing..Banka boat is more my style these days. 

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jake said:

Jake there are  crazier dudes than you out there lol , I was battling with my 26ft sail boat to get into a harbour on the North Sea , my crew an USAF colonel was to busy puking up to be  much use , I'm trying to enter an area that was very dangerous and this guy goes whizzing past me on a windsurfer,  anyhow I managed to get I to the harbour without ripping my keel off ,it was blowing 7 to 8 with a very choppy wave pattern 

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 1/28/2019 at 10:32 AM, OnMyWay said:

You can have some of our rain it has rained almost constantly for quite a while now.