How many pair of shoes

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It amazes me how many pairs of shoes Emma has, and when I say are they new the answer is ‘ no I have had these for ages but have not worn them’, another little white lie I am thinking.

She must have a different pair for everyday of the month, half of them she cannot walk very far in them ,they are for going to house parties and  just to stand around looking good in, then it’s trying to walk back to the car to kick them off and then complain about them.

Emma is rather tall and having another 5 inch heel she towers over many of her friends, then she complains about being the tallest in the pictures, I do try to give her some advice about they are to high and so on , that’s when she does ask but ignores, so it’s a case now where ‘they look nice with out looking’.

We was out in town yesterday and it was ‘Just wait there I have to pop into this shop’, the next minute out she comes with her bag a little bigger and yes a new pair of shoes but these are wedges she says.

What can I say other then , another pair of shoes, then she gives me that smile. Bless her.

• Like 2

KC813
Posted
Posted

I used to take notice of the shoe collection trait, but after 20 years it has become the norm.  Now, I rarely call her "Imelda" anymore, and have resigned myself to just stay away from the dedicated shoe closet for fear of avalanche.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

"She must have a different pair for everyday of the month" Yea same here.... Keeping in mind Steve, those are just the ones we know about. At least it's not Handbags! :boohoo:

:56da64a10ceee_1(235):Ya wanna confuse a Filipina? Ask her how many pair of shoes she owns.

• Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

"She must have a different pair for everyday of the month" Yea same here.... Keeping in mind Steve, those are just the ones we know about. At least it's not Handbags! :boohoo:

:56da64a10ceee_1(235):Ya wanna confuse a Filipina? Ask her how many pair of shoes she owns.

I thought all handbags came with shoes and vise versa.:89:

Edited by Gary D
  • Haha 3