Repatriation:  Yes, you can go home again!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Much to my surprise, all of my blood work, as well as my urine and stool test, came back with great results.  So, I actually survived my time in the Philippines without any negative effects on my health.

Well done that man BUT maybe mark, you will let us know in dues course as and when it comes about you will let us know how your wifes heath either benefits or ( heaven Forbid) deteriorates, I hear plenty of Stories of the deterioration of pinays health when living in the West :89:

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well done that man BUT maybe mark, you will let us know in dues course as and when it comes about you will let us know how your wifes heath either benefits or ( heaven Forbid) deteriorates, I hear plenty of Stories of the deterioration of pinays health when living in the West :89:

Jack, I'm truly hoping for the best health of my pinay as she becomes accustomed and acclimated to Western life.  I will keep the forum apprised of what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted

Been living here 7 years now. Still like it. Sure, there's that 'out of stock' problem and black smog from trucks etc.  But, it's still, in my mind, better than living in the USA.  Much better, considering the SJW/culture war has heated up a lot in the past few years.

• Like 3