Repatriation:  Yes, you can go home again!

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, RubberChicken said:

Philippines sucks I left. Philippines is paradise I want to die here. Philippines in the middle. All part of a moving continuum. Gives the forum personality.

Huh?:89:

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, JDDavao said:

"Wherever you go, there you are."

I say that to my son once in a while. He gets it. 

• Like 2

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jake said:

Triple LIKE Clermont!  

Do you ever think that they may be #1?

• Like 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 2/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, OnMyWay said:

Maybe I am not understanding, but I thought the main reason for "stink eye" would be the age gap, not race.  Especially in the U.S.. 

I agree. These days, many in the USA get triggered when they see large age-gap, especially if the man is the older one. Could be the stink-eye from strangers on the street, or reading about it in various forums, etc. I ran into hassles years before coming here. Dated a woman 21 years my junior (same race, she was an adult of course). Even caused some political unrest at work (company picnic). Some people just can't resist being d#ckheads. Eventually, we went our separate ways, but not due to age gap.

Edited by CoffeeRulzMe
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

(Back on Topic) With My Final Thoughts:

However, now that I have left, I am happy that I made the move, and I am grateful to this forum for all of your advice and for all of your good wishes with my move away from the Phils.

You sir, are a true Texas gentleman.  We appreciate your candor about making hard decisions for your family.  Please stay onboard and say hello from time to time.  We would like to follow your "re-adjustment" back to good ole' USA.  

Respectfully Jake 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1